Did Clark know that his kisses melted her kneecaps?
grumble why do i have to be the one holding out all the time.

Reader:Becuase you are the only one who believes the curse claim with no actual evidence.

“Stay,” she said, before remembering his fear and not wanting to scare him off, added, “We could just cuddle.
This sounds like a good plan.

Clark:I am not sure it would work.

Reader:It did before.

Clark:No, it is not that I think it would activate the curse. I am just not sure if I would have the resolve all night long. And if I did it would require too much thingking about the curse.

I’m too tired for more anyway.”
She does have a point.

She was lying,
Oh no, I guess Clark had better leave.

as Clark’s kisses were quite revitalizing,
Lois:I need to remember this as the best way to get rid of all fatigue.

“You make it difficult to say ‘no’, Lois,” he replied with another light kiss to her lips.
hyper he will stay.

“Say ‘yes’ for a change then,” she suggested, her fingers dancing down his chest.
Wait, is this the way to make him think they will just cuddle?

“But if I stay, neither of us will get the sleep we need,” he said, taking a step back.
He does have a point.

Lois grinned. “And that would be bad?”
Hmm, he may not believe her "just cuddle' line anymore.

Apparently, he didn’t think so, because he suddenly pressed another kiss to her lips.
party they are kissing.

“Tomorrow, Lois.
Lois:So tomorrow you will stay the night with me?

We’ll talk about this tomorrow,”
Lois:I want to do more than talk.

he said, opening the door. “When we both have had a chance to sleep.”
I have to say this is the wisest move on the surface, although Lois may be mad about things anyway.

She wondered what exactly it was that he wanted to ‘talk about’. Was he hesitant about progressing further without revealing his past to her?
You are 100% right Lois. Although, it is not at all what you think. You see Clark is really.

Clark:Let me tell her.

Reader:OK, but do it soon.

Her eyes widened in happiness. Now, that would be a progress which could beat out physical intimacy… well, for now. For that, Lois was willing to wait.
So now the big question is, will Lois really be glad when he tells her the truth that CK=SM, or will she be irate. I am guessing at least somewhat irate. Especially since SM rjected her.

John Pack Lambert