Originally posted by VirginiaR:
If this is truly the case, it was too subtle for the casual viewer. As a film-maker they should have made it more overt to the audience that Clark in his Super suit wasn't visible to the policeman. I'm a big fan of subtlety (such as the scene where Lois and Clark are about to kiss and then he rushes off to save Martha thumbsup ) but in the visual medium and with something as important as Clark's secret identity they shouldn't leave the audience with any doubts.
Oh yes. Far to subtle. It's one of the few problems I do have with the film ... camera angles. It seems that the director wanted us to be far to much 'in' the action. But personally I feel more involved when I can take much more of a scene in ... I like wider, more distant angles (though not so that the action is hardly visible). I mean, even in real life when you are talking to someone face to face you get 160 degrees viewing with peripheral vision.

So, basically, the only reason I figured out the above is because I rigerously looked for it from the 2nd time onwards.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."