Originally posted by Tzigone:
Oh, one unaddressed thing - not a plot-hole, just something we don't know the answer to (yet): What happened to Zod's body? Did Clark get rid of it? Did the military collect it? Will it somehow end up in private (Luthor?) hands? I don't know if/when an autopsy would be possible, but I can understand why Clark wouldn't want anyone to know very much about Kryptonian biology.

I think that, if he thought about it, Clark would take the body and be gone before anyone else arrived (and then, after finding some way to dispose of the body, either being alone to ponder or going to get comfort/reassurance from Lois or Martha). But Clark is emotionally raw, and not experienced with the aftermath of battle yet, so I could also understand if he didn't think of it. But I'd think Lois would. What do you think?
In theory Lois should, but after nearly dieing at least twice in a day or so, Lois is probably not thinking clearly, even if she is a Pulitzer Prize winning reporter who figured out Clark's secret faster than I can say "shazam".

It leaves open a way for Luthor to learn of Clark's weakness that does not involve mad guessing.

John Pack Lambert