Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
Movie: Awesome. party

Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b] I LOVED Lois. I didn't think I would. I loved that she found out about Clark's secret before he even was Superman.
Yeah, that blew me away the most. All the other changes were "Well, they've changed X with every re-telling" or "Well, they're just updating Y because it's modern times, now." But having Lois know from the get-go....it felt...different, and yet kind of right. On the one hand, having Lois be fooled by a pair of glasses for at least a day is an integral part of the whole mythos, and has been from the beginning; but on the other hand, Lois is awesome. Of *course* she would/should know. I don't know how to feel about this part, frankly. eek I'll say one thing, though, it's a lot better than the nonsense of Supes dating wonder woman. [/b]
Well, technically in "Smallville" Lois was never fooled by a pair of glasses. Still, Lois did take a while to realize the hero the man were the same there.

I see why they did Lois finding out here. Mainly my points about Clark fooling Lois never being credible. I also think with 50 years of comics until they got to Lois learns the truth, multiple TV shows where Lois never learns the truth, and putting it off a long time even where she did learn it, you almost have to have Lois learn up front for the whole thing to be exciting.

It fit with this Lois and it worked with the plot. This Lois would always push toward knowing the full truth.

John Pack Lambert