I think this still rates higher up than the first two Superman movies. While I can see complaints, nothing they did was on the level of horridness of the memory wide kiss or Superman reversing time.

I think that is why I was OK with him killing Zod. It was a solution to his problems that did not involve total suspension of disbelief.

I also liked the fact that when Superman used his x=ray vision he saw people's bone stuctures, not their underwear.

While I wish we would have seen more of Clark and less high-packed action, it certainly beat hockey dialogue.

I do have to agree some of the best parts were the Lois and Clark or Lois and Superman lines.

One question though, when Lois asks what the S stands for, Superman says it is not an S, and Lois says it is an S here, are they operating under the assumption that they are being monitored. It seemed that Clark was being overly alien and Lois was treating him like he was a recent arrival, instead of someone who had no actual memories of his home world. So are they to some extent putting on a show.

I have to admit my mock the movie side wants to say the reason that they did that scene in a way that it seems Lois can be thought to think Superman is a recent visitor is so they could use it in trailers without giving away that Lois knows that CK=SM.

John Pack Lambert