Wow.

So. Wow.

I'm tired. After the movie got out last night at like 3am, I felt the need to discuss it for another two hours with my friend and my brother. So I went to bed at 5:30, and it's only 9:30 now... my eyes are burning.

I've concluded that I need to see it a secnod and third time to decide what I think about it. It was fun, cuz midnight showings always are, especially in big groups.

I found myself laughing a lot. I was nitpicking from the very start, and I hate myself for that, because I always do that at the movies. I hated the actress who played Lara, and I wasn't too keen on Zod at the start... That being said I still LOVED the movie!!

I LOVED Lois. I didn't think I would. I loved that she found out about Clark's secret before he even was Superman. I loved I actually loved how they made the movie solely based on Clark's origins and how they did the flashbacks throughout. And, much to my surprise, I loved Henry Cavill as Superman. There I said it. I din't like him bearded, but when he was just a little scruffy or clean shaven... drool He did a good job acting, too. wink I loved Russel Crowe. I actually loved a lot about this movie, more so than I expected. Glad I went to the midnight showing.

I'm too tired to think of anything else.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain