You Belong To Me - Mary Higgins Clark
Let Me Call You Sweetheart - Mary Higgins Clark

Through A Dark Mist - Marsha Canham
In The Shadow of Midnight - Marsha Canham

I thoroughly enjoyed these two historical romances, set in the reign of Prince John. The romance did tend to wander a little too much into bodice-ripper territory for my tastes now and then, but that didn't detract from it being fun with a large group of characters I grew rather fond of. Wouldn't mind reading more from this author - especially as the second book rather contained a teaser for another story in its ending, although each book is a separate story in its own right, but with some of the same characters spanning each.

ETA: Aha - and a quick scan of MC's books on Amazon reveals that these two are first and second in her Robin Hood Trilogy - so guess The Last Arrow, the third book, will be the tale of the tease. laugh

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

I've been meaning to get to this one for a long time now and I was not disappointed. Absolutely superb. I was unable to put it down until I was done and now I'm desperate to find out what happens next. I suspect books 2 and 3 will keep me up well into the night, on the edge of my seat, just as much as this one did. It's been a long time since a book provoked as many "OMG" and "Oh, you SOB!" moments out of me while I was reading. razz

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers