Rogue Angel #3: The Spider Stone
Rogue Angel #4: The Chosen
Rogue Angel #5: Forbidden City
Rogue Angel #6: The Lost Scrolls
Rogue Angel #7: God of Thunder

Okay, now that I've read through a few of these, a pattern emerges.

The odd-numbered novels (so far. I believe later novels are written by other authors) are written by Mel Odom and are fast-paced adventures with an interesting array of secondary characters and some witty dialogue.

The even-numbered novels are written by Victor Milan and are turgid, boring examples of how not to write an adventure. Full of pages and pages of uninspiringly presented exposition interspersed with scenes of our heroine being attacked by gangs of men whom she dispatches with ease. (This happens with monotonous regularity at the rate of almost one a chapter.)

I resent having to read the VM adventures in case I miss anything significant in our heroine's character development, before I can get to OM's rousing romps and back to the enjoyment.

I'll be interested to see what the other authors I haven't got to yet do with the characters, but at the moment I'd kind of wishing MO had written all of them so far!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers