Gah! I wish I'd found this list sooner! I don't remember all of the books I've read this year (and on a side note: eek Labby! How? So many books... ) I read a lot of classics *coughcoughNERDcough*, in particular four different Shakespeare plays ("Hamlet", "Richard the Third", "Much Ado About Nothing" and "The Taming of the Shrew") of which I loved them all. I also read multiple Agatha Christie mysteries, a couple of Monk books, Alice in Wonderland (that counts as classic, doesn't it?), and once again, because I'm a nerd and I read this series over again every year, all nine of the Legacy of the Force Star Wars novels. I've started the next Star Wars series, and I'm trying to finish the Alex Rider books leftover from childhood. Oh, and "the complete tales and poems of Edgar Allan Poe". Which should count as numerous books because it's so long, but I don't want to go through and count all the stories in there.

Maybe when I actually get done reading something else I'll post it, otherwise I might just wait and start fresh next year. cool

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain