Most of my reading for the last few years have been here. I still read books, but I find that the expense of new books to be somewhat prohibiting. Most of my friends don't read the same things that I do, so trading books is not an option.

I've decided on a different tactic. Over the years I've acquired more than 800 books (mostly paperbacks). A couple of years ago, in an effort to start to 'simplify' my life (I'm getting old and the clutter is beginning to overwhelm) I sold about 500 of those paperbacks to my buddy's comics and games store. That left me still with about 300 books that I couldn't part with.

So, I decided that since I still have a lot of books, that I'd start to read them again. It's amazing how little you actually remember of books that you read twenty to thirty to forty years ago. They are basically like reading something new.

There are some things with I have to keep up with, like the Dresden files books. But for now, I'll concentrate on older books.

Tank (who says that things might change a bit if he decides to go with a nook, to make nightime reading easier and more comfortable)