I'm on a bit of a re-read kick right now. I have a shelf full of brand new books from some of my favourite authors, but I'm trying to save them for my Super Special Vacation at the end of May. So I've been trawling my book shelves instead.

#22 The Innocent - Harlan Coben
#23 Just One Look - Harlan Coben
#24 4th of July - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
#25 The Beach House - James Patterson & Peter De Jonge]

(I reiterate my suspicion that these two are written in great part by the secondary authors because I enjoyed them and JP isn't an author I normally rate that highly wink )

#26 Labryinth - Kate Mosse
#27 Stealing Shadows - Kay Hooper
#28 Blood Dreams - Kay Hooper
#29 The Last Innocent Man - Philip Margolin
#30 Gone, But Not Forgotten - Philip Margolin

and, last but definitely not least (not a re-read):

#31 Troll Fell
#32 Troll Mill
#33 Troll Blood

All by Katherine Langrish.

I loved this children's fantasy trilogy. I did have serious reservations about some of the themes in book two - the villains and heroes of the piece seemed to be completely reversed imo and the crimes in question seemed to be completely glossed over. But I can overlook that because that tends to be the nature of fairy tales anyway.

These were full of wonderful characters, particularly the non-human ones. The marvellously malicious Granny Greenteeth, the sly but dumb as two short planks lubbers and, my favourite the wonderful Nis. Laugh out loud funny at times and full of adventure and spooky goings on.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers