1. What does your board name mean?

My nic is Roo since II was a kid. I'm not the biggest fan of Ruth. Well, Super b/c Superman.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I like our urban forest and parks. If this city didn't have them, I don't know what I'd do. I also love the fact I only have to drive less than 10 minutes to get out of the city and enjoy the flat prarie scape.

3. When did you start watching L&C?

When the pilot first aired on ABC.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:

1, 2, 3, 4.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?

I watch most tv shows on DVD now... I'm waiting for the final bit of Battlestar so I'll need it the minute it is out. Same with Lost.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?

I'm not sure. I get addicted to making one thing for a while and then never make it again for months or years. For a while I was always making pita pizzas of various types. My favourite for while was ham & pineapple as well as brocolli, cheese, sauce, pineapples and someimes w/ meat or chicken. Didn't think of a name for that.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?

Winnipeg Blue Boombers (CFL - Cdn Football League) and Montreal Cdns (NHL).

8. What is something you never leave the house without?

I always forget something. I prefer not to leave w/o a bag. I feel naked w/o one.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?

I'm not sure. . .
Maybe LabRat or MadDog.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

An astronaut
Scientist
RCMP
Teacher

11. What is something you collect?

I used to collect many things: Stationary, stuffed toys, coins. Too many things infact so I had to stop.
Now I seem to have a tendency to collect yarn (knitting) and beads. I say collect b/c I never actually follow through with the project frown

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?

Yes. Though, I'm a bit tired now.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.