OOOOooooo, a poll. I love polls... and your alfredo.

1. What does your board name mean? Long story. But it involves my dad telling me disturbing stories as a child. I find them funny but other people could be offended. PM me if you're super curious.
2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? Houston, TX - It's TX, which is the best state ever. We're super conservative, have the rodeo, Astros, and surprisingly, not bad traffic compared to some other places I've been.
3. When did you start watching L&C? Hmm...sometime in HS but I think LnC was already off the air. Maybe '99.
4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 2,3,4,1
5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? The Office, though I don't usually catch it on tv and have to catch up via the Internet.
6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? Hamburger Helper - Cheesy Enchilada
7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? Houston Astros
8. What is something you never leave the house without? What?! Me?! Leave the house? I wouldn't think of it! /says the pregnant lady on bedrest
9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? Tough One. I think Teej. Though Jenn came shortly afterwards.
10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Honestly, I can't remember ever wanting to be anything. I'm not very ambitious. LOL. I probably wanted to be Princess Leia or something like that.
11. What is something you collect? I used to collect little glass figures of cats (very kitsch). Now, I don't really collect anything.
12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? Absolutely!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw