1. What does your board name mean?
Well, my name is Nancy Smith, so Nan is kind of obvious.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?
I live in Ramona, CA. I like the fact that it's a relatively small town -- small for Southern California, that is. It would be a small city in the Midwest. This is why the idiot writers in Hollywood made Smallville the size of Indianapolis.

3. When did you start watching L&C?
The first episode I saw was Pheromone, My Lovely, and I was hooked.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:
Season 3, except for the clone arc. Season 2, Season 1, Season 4.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?
None. I haven't watched a tv show all the way through in months.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
I make a mean Taco salad, but my specialty is B'stilla, which is a Moroccan chicken pie. And it isn't anything like American chicken pie, believe me. I takes about 3 hours to make, and looks really odd, but it's been a hit everywhere I've taken it. My hubby took it to his office Christmas party. It took a little while for people to work up the nerve to try it, but after someone did, he brought home an empty pie dish and several requests for the recipe.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?
None, really. I'm a Tiger Woods fan. I can take baseball or football, or leave it. Usually I don't have the time to watch a game all the way through.

8. What is something you never leave the house without?
Uhh... Not sure really. My purse? And I certainly never leave without my clothes. laugh I hate to leave my cell phone behind, but I do forget it with embarrassing frequency.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?
Wendy Richards, I think, via e-mail. I wrote her a fan letter and she wrote back. At the first LAFF I attended, I think the first person I spoke to was Anita Hook.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I think I always wanted to be a writer, but my mom convinced me to go into nursing, on the grounds that I could always find work in the profession.

11. What is something you collect?
I used to collect comic books, mostly Superman laugh and science fiction books. Now I don't think I specifically collect anything. If I did, my little house would be more crowded than it is.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?
I'm not bored. I'd like a little healthy boredom now and then.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.