1. What does your board name mean?
A character from an obscure book I once read; the book was okay, but my 15 year old self really liked the name. And my favorite number. smile

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?
Small town right by Lansing, Michigan. Well, I haven't spent a whole lot of time here, but I like that it's like the cliche 1950s suburbia come to life (only without the disturbing undercurrents--at least, not that I've seen!) Everyone friendly, and waves hi to everyone else, and gets involved in the community....totally different than Las Vegas, where we moved from!

3. When did you start watching L&C?
My freshman year of college--January 2006. Walmart was selling S1 for $20, and I had caught parts of episodes here and there, and liked them, so I figured "what the heck." I was hooked. smile

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:
2, 4 (I'm a sucker for married L&C--I think they're so cute!), 1, 3

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?
Castle!

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
Um...nothing really, although when I'm away at school I dazzle my roommates with my mom's easy and amazing pie crust. smile

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?
I don't really follow sports...

8. What is something you never leave the house without?
book, wallet, lately my iPod shuffle to play on the car speakers

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?
I don't think I've ever actually talked or even chatted online with a FOLC....just joined up recently and suddenly got busy, so I haven't been on here a lot.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Actress, then singer, then editor, then librarian, and now Archivist (I think that's the final one! *crosses fingers*)

11. What is something you collect?
Books! Um, souvenir programs and magnets from every musical/Broadway show I attend. smile

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?
wasn't bored when I started--I liked reading everyone's answers!