1. What does your board name mean? – My name. Well, my first one anyway.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? – I live in Kentucky in the US. I like it because the weather’s pretty much in the middle. It can go to an extreme once in awhile, but it’s more moderate than not. Most of all though I like the rolling hills and the people.

3. When did you start watching L&C? – From the beginning. I’ve been a Superman fan since I was a toddler all most.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: - 2,1,3,4

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? – I’m going to say “Big Bang Theory”, but I’ll also admit to “Smallville” though the last half of season 8 was a huge let down.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? – Breakfast. I don’t really cook, but I have the good fortune to supervise a department with it’s own building including a cafeteria so I get to come in in the mornings and make myself whatever breakfast I want.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? – University of Kentucky Wildcats!!!! (though I’m hoping their fortunes are about to change)

8. What is something you never leave the house without? – My phone. I’ve been on call almost continuously for the past 10 years. If I’m away from a phone or phone service I get twitchy because I just know that something’s going to blow up and I’ll be the last to find out.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? – Wendy was probably the first one I corresponded with (she was the editor of a story I wrote), but Tank and his comments to the original posting of that story here is the person that most stands out from the beginning. What can I say, I’m a big fan of both of them and I felt a little starstruck talking to them, lol.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? – Law enforcement. I almost made it to. I had just taken the civil service examination for the US Marshall service when I was offered my first job in mental health. I sometimes regret not sticking with it.

11. What is something you collect? – I used to collect comics. Now I don’t think I really collect anything though it’s very hard to pass by the $5 DVD bin at Wal-Mart and not snag something.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? – I was bored so much as panicked. I had just found out that there is a high probability that the Joint Commission will be here Monday to review our hospital and there was approximately 9 million things that still need to be done to prepare for them. I’m more or less using this to de-stress for the moment.

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown