1. What does your board name mean?

In Portugal, nina is a short, affectionate term for "menina" (girl). I like it so I added the six (my lucky number) and voilá! Instant nickname! laugh

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?

I live in Coimbra, Portugal - the so called city of students since our University is one of the oldest in Europe. After some thinking I came to the weird conclusion that what I love the most about Coimbra are its two train stations - they allow me to make a quick escape to virtually anywhere in my (small) country.

3. When did you start watching L&C?

When it first aired in Portugal. I think it was 1994.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:

1, 2, 4, 3

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?

Haven't watched that much tv lately. But I usually watch reruns of Charmed and The Daily Show when I happen to catch them while channel surfing. Does that count?

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?

I'm too lazy and very unskilled when it comes to cooking. The only thing I can fairly concoct is macaroni and cheese. Still, my family refuses to taste it - I wonder why?

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?

My hometown soccer team: Académica, also known as Mancha Negra or Black Spot (their sports equipment is black)

8. What is something you never leave the house without?

Keys. I've learnt my lesson after locking myself out on at least two occasions while there was no one else in the house... If anything else it's boring waiting for hours until someone lets you in and it's also embarrassing when all your neighbours see you outside and ask you what happened.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?

Elisabeth. She was my BR for the only story I ever dared to submit to the mbs. I'm veeery shy and she kindly offered to help me. I don't think she knew what she was getting herself into though... I didn't have internet at home, so I had to use public spaces with the worst connections possible (constantly failing and painfully slow). Ergo, I only mailed her about once a week and never knew what to write to make my mails sound less boring. blush I'm very thankful to her for her patience and kindness and also very sorry for what I've put her through on that summer smile

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A writer, a journalist, an architecht, a policewoman, a black belt in karate, an x-men, sailor mars (from the anime sailormoon), a spy... and many other exciting things (must be why I'm *still* in college)

11. What is something you collect?

Postcards

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?

I think so smile

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett