1. What does your board name mean? It's my chinchilla's name (Though he was Vif, since he was a guy. I have a vague memory of it meaning "colorful" in a French dictionary, but I'm not sure) 60's just a random number cause vive didn't work by itself.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? College right now, in Virginia. I'm experiencing the strangeness that is dorm life. The best thing in the area- the caving. Sadly, all our bats are sick and the caves are closed. whinging Poor bats.

3. When did you start watching L&C? 6 years ago now...yikes! Now I feel old.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 2,1,4,3

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? House MD I think it's still on the air anyway...evil finals...

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
Baking. Though I like making tacos too, and then there were those pizza bagels...
Burning has got to be the popcorn. I think our hall's microwave is possessed. No, really. If one bag goes 30 seconds and there are no popping sounds, just billows of gray smoke...and then the next bag goes two minutes with actual popping and turns out great...and then another goes 5 minutes inflating but with just two popped kernals...and it keeps happening like that with all different brands and boxes of popcorn....

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? Sports? Who has time to watch sports? Time that could be spent on something much more interesting...like say, taxes. wink

8. What is something you never leave the house without? Keys. No, really...I've seen girls out in the hallway in nothing but a towel, waiting for our male security guy to unlock their room- awkward. Not to mention the ones who have to knock on random doors to find a phone to call said security...Shudder.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? My mom...not that she's around here still, thank goodness. That would be kinda weird. She mostly just gave us kids her old tapes to watch, because my brother loved Superman.... She hangs out in the Stargate fanfiction now and that's creepy enough. There are just some things you do not want to know about your mother.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A cat owner. My dad was allergic...and stray cats just kept showing up at our door...we must have given away fifteen of them to neighbors and the shelter. Sadly, dorms do not allow pets. And my dad's allergies cleared up last year whinging

11. What is something you collect?
Homework. (My to-do pile keeps growing) Seriously...well, I collect plastic shopping bags. I just know there's got to be somewhere you can recycle them. I'll find it one day. Meanwhile they make good packing material...and trashbags, and kites, and weird braided plastic rope dog leashes, and messed up buckets for water fights, and nets for catching tadpoles, and good banana peel substitutes for when my roommate gets too annoying, and I discovered in art class that melting them makes this sort of toxic smoke that is ideal for canceling class, and....

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? yes, particularly with the plastic bags, though I will admit, I've only thought about the last two ideas...maybe this weekend
evil I'll get a chance to try them out.

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley