1. What does your board name mean?
Cookie is my dog, who I refer to as my "adopted black-haired child." She sits at my feet when I am on the computer and she is the only one of my children who actually listens to me. I was using that name on another site when I came across mention of these boards and had to find them.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? near Atlanta, Georgia, USA. I love all the trees in this part of the country, and it's beautiful in the spring. I don't love the pollen or the summer heat.

3. When did you start watching L&C? Whenever it first came on. Watched up until the clone arc, then couldn't stand to continue.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 2, 1, 3, have never watched 4.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? Chuck, Smallville, Burn Notice, Dr. Who and Torchwood reruns

6. What is your cooking (or burning) specialty? shrimp scampi, chicken and dumplings, coconut chicken, homemade pizza

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? The Atlanta Braves and the St. Louis Cardinals (I'm originally from Missouri.)

8. What is something you never leave the house without? My clothes. I often forget everything else, including my shoes.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? I've never talked to any in person. The first one I ever sent an email to, commenting on a story, was Sue S.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A scientist. Until I took chemistry and physics and neither interested me. I'm still interested in biology/ecology/nature, etc., but never went into these fields professionally. And I've started doing research on the chemistry of cooking.

11. What is something you collect? Books. They're my addiction. I read online fanfic partly to stop myself from going bankrupt buying them.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? No change. I need more fanfic to read!