1. What does your board name mean? It's my real name. Oddly, the boards and archive are the only places online that I use it.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? Charlotte NC. I love that there's so much green in a big city (I lived near smaller cities that was completely overrun with pavement, not a landscaped median to be seen). I love that almost everything I need is within 5 minutes of my house. And I absolutely love the light rail that can take me downtown within 30 minutes. We're a big city now!

3. When did you start watching L&C? I want to say somewhere in the first season. My father and I watched SeaQuest together, so I think I caught it on a night that SQ was a rerun.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: Er, can't rank, but I know I don't like the clone and NK arcs.. the rest are sporadic

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? Chuck, Heroes, Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Lost, CSI. I love House, but it loses out to BBT because that one isn't online. I just have to wait the 8 days for House to be online.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? My husband would tell you everything, except for bread. I can do homemade cinnamon rolls, though!

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Chicago Bears. Makes it hard if any of those teams play each other.

8. What is something you never leave the house without? Keys. I've been locked out of the house a few times because I thought the husband had his since he was driving.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? Oh geez, I really don't remember. I started off on the newsgroups and quickly moved to the AOL chats. Then a few years later I hit IRC, and freaked out when Wendy and a few others called me by my first name! (Had it in my IRC settings, couldn't figure it out. LOL)

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher or an astronaut. I thought of both, until Christa McAuliffe. The astronaut dream died in my pre-teens, the teacher my 3rd year of college.

11. What is something you collect? Books and novelty t-shirts

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? A little.. I'm still at work. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited