1. What does your board name mean? It´s simply my first name.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? I live in Cologne on Rhine, and I love my hometown because of the relaxed atmospere, the carnival and generally everything about it!

3. When did you start watching L&C? When the first season started in German TV! Looong ago by now...

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 1, 2, 3, 4

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? Smallville. Stop laughing! Generally I´m mooning about Tom Welling blush , and I love Erica Durance´s Lois Lane.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? Pasta, all kinds you can think of.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? 1. FC Köln, the football team of my hometown (OK, for US board members: soccer wink )

8. What is something you never leave the house without? [B]My handbag, of course! Or have you ever seen a woman without her handbag?

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? I think that must have been LabRat, answering some questions about how to enter the nfic section... blush

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to work with horses, preferably as a jockey. I was cured of that idea quickly when I grew too big for that. Today I know it never would have worked out for me. Now I´m a tax accountant, and I´m content with my job.

11. What is something you collect? Small owls, made of clay or china or wood or whatever, small enough to fit into my palm. I love owls!

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? *Yawn* laugh No, just kidding. In fact, it woke me up!