My name is JD and I am a poll junkie. PS, there are several of us on LJ, so please tap into that if you're new! Would always love to add you to my list.

1. What does your board name mean?
Heh, that's a great question. I discovered lately I really just have a thing for shadows and sneaking around. One of these days, I'm going to do a photo shoot of shadows...

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?
I live by Gulf Shores, and I really love my friends and the people i work with. And it's nice to know that if I need a vacation, the beach is a short car drive away!

3. When did you start watching L&C?
Aw, from the Pilot episode. I squealed about the previews for weeks before it came out.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:
2, 1, 3, 4...I think. Really three of them tie for first place, and then whichever season has the clones is last. :p

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?
Grey's Anatomy. It's really my only must-see. Everything else, I watch reruns.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
Definitely desserts right now, which I find hilarious because I can't eat most of them, but I make some MEAN rum balls. Otherwise you can usually find me cooking my 5 billionth piece of chicken for dinner.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?
Either the Mets (how about the new stadium!), or the team at the university where I work.

8. What is something you never leave the house without?
Chapstick!

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?
Erm...I have a bad memory, but an early conversation involved Pam and hiding behind ficus trees in the IRC channel...

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An artist. Couldn't seem to put down that pencil, so I couldn't be happier today.

11. What is something you collect?
Watches. I'm ridiculously frugal to the point of crazy...until you let me loose in a Swatch or a Fossil shop.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?
Definitely!

Cheers,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy