Well, I'm at work, bored and being completely rejected, so I was wandering around. Figured this could be a nice thing to waste time with, not that I expect my answers to be interesting to most people...

1. What does your board name mean? It's from the title of a song, The Eyes of Lara Moon by a British progressive rock band that I absolutely adore, called Arena -- and since Lara happens to be someone "important" in the Superman universe...

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? I leave near Montréal, Canada. Can't think of anything I seriously love about the place - I can tell you what I hate: it's too damn far from Alaska!!

3. When did you start watching L&C? Right from the moment it started airing, in the 90s.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 1 and 2. I like to pretend that the other ones don't exist.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? blush Smallville... I also watch "The Big Break" on the Golf Channel (yes, you read that right), "Survivor", "House" and "NCIS"

6. What is your cooking (or burning) specialty? I can make crèpes. That's where it ends.. lol!

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? I don't root for a team of anything. I do root for Phil Mickelson, though. (and for anyone who doesn't know who that is, look for him in the intro of Witness. "Don't be afraid to hit the ball. The ball's not going to hit you.")

8. What is something you never leave the house without? My keys and my bus pass. wink

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? There are two -- LabRat, when I sent in my 1st story to the archive, which I hadn't posted on the boards because I didn't even know that existed. And Caroline is the first person from the boards that I remember talking to -- she helped beta one of my first stories. smile

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? An astronaut. lol!

11. What is something you collect? Action figures? Stuffed animals? ...yeah, I guess those.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? Yes. But I'm still lonely and sad...

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies