1. What does your board name mean?
My name, Lisamaree. I'm from New Zealand... so.. I'm a kiwi (that's a BIRD, not a fruit!)... and well... for some reason people seem to call me Evil a lot...

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?
Hong Kong (although for the last 15 years of my life I was in Sydney, Australia, and before that New Zealand). I love the food here... the dim sum are to die for. The chinese roast goose... the fried rice... the fried rice noodles, the street stall foods... *starts drooling*

3. When did you start watching L&C?
Um... probably some time in 1995... all I remember is that I was in Sydney and my (now) husband and I used to watch it every week. Then we watched the re-runs on Foxtel!!

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:
2, 1, 3, 4 ... but there are stand out eps in every season

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?
The Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, Hells Kitchen

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
I guess my specialty is desserts like chocolate mousse, and I love to bake and decorate cakes and cupcakes... but I'll cook anything.. I love to cook.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?
My blood runs black when it comes to sports... I support the All Blacks, New Zealand's national rugby union team. Always have, always will. Give me a good ruck and maul any day. *raar*

8. What is something you never leave the house without?
My octopus card. You can't get around HK easily without one. It's a money loaded smart card you use on public transport, in the grocery store... you can even use it in Starbucks and Mcdonalds!

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?
Um... it would have been on #lanekent... so maybe lorilane? Not entirely sure...

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to fly... NOT like Superman.. I wanted to be a pilot.. or fighter pilot... I have a thing for planes...

11. What is something you collect?
Dragons

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?
Uh... yes?

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box