1. What does your board name mean?
It's Greek for my first name, which is Roman in origin. Also I was a fan of "Wild Wild West" with Artemis Gordon as the science nerd type. Besides, it's a gender neutral name.
2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?
Near Death Valley, CA (California fly-over country) East of the Sierra Nevada. It is quiet, really quiet (except for the military jets and helicopters) and it is cheap (relatively) to live here. Also my house is Prop 13 (which says my taxes can't be raised above the assessment when I bought the house).
3. When did you start watching L&C?
The first two hour show that was remanufactured into the Pilot in 1993. I had just come back from a one year tour at the Pentagon and thought "Oh no, they're going to screw it up", but to my amazement I really loved Deborah Joy Levine's take on the Lois and Clark relationship.
4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:
1,4,2,3 argh the Dieter and Wanda Detroit arcs, but I liked the NK arc.
5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?
Burn Notice, Bones, Smallville (not because it's great but because it's new Superman plots), NCIS (my homies) goofy CSI, CSI: Miami, In Plain Sight, Numb3rs (to see how much I can remember from college), Eureka (but fading), Castle (if it stays as good as it started), Chuck (if it continues)
6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
I'm a microwave expert. Pulled port roast (15 min per lb at 50% power. Try it) Other than that, I can cook anything since I raised 2 kids. Soup is a specialty.
7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?
mecry There is NO professional football team in Los Angeles. It was the Rams until Georgia F. hauled them to St. Louis. So it's whoever is 2 games from the Superbowl now.
8. What is something you never leave the house without?
My Keys
9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?
WendyR, Irene Dutcher and LabRat
10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A physicist or engineer
11. What is something you collect?
Money? No, that's not right. Ah! Sci-Fi books, LnC Fanfic and nfic.
12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?
Yes

cool
Artemis
LCArtemis on IRC because some big honcho at IRC has Artemis already.

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis