1. What does your board name mean?
Initials for my first and middle names

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?
About 30 miles south of Atlanta, Georgia. I moved here from the San Francisco area (which I miss desperately), so I'm still working on loving it here. I do like 4 of the 5 seasons... Fall, and Spring are wonderful, Summer and Winter aren't bad, but I could do without the two months of "hotter than hell".

3. When did you start watching L&C?
Late 2006, I think, when a FoLC introduced me to the show. I watched all four seasons on DVD.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:
There are things I like about all the seasons and it depends on my mood. Right now I'd have to say S2, S1, S4, S3 (blame it on the Argh!)

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?
Doctor Who. Although with the imminent departure of the 10th Doctor, that may not last past the next 3 specials.
grumble

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
I love to cook (mostly because I love to eat)! My current kick is Japanese food: Nabemono, tonkatsu, tempura, lamb curry with rice or udon, and homemade tsukimono (my favorite is red cabbage pickled in rice vinegar). I also have great recipes for Minestrone and Borscht, lasagna, ginger-pork fried rice and pasta salad.

If I have to pick a specialty, though, then I'd have to say baked goods. I've had compliments on my scones, cobblers, brownies and pies.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?
I don't really follow sports, but I do enjoy watching every once in a while. I usually root for the underdog (if there is one).

8. What is something you never leave the house without?
Depends. If traveling by car, then my wallet/drivers license.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?
Kathy Brown

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Wealthy. Oh, did you mean which career? A teacher, an accountant, a mom, a professional student, an illustrator/author of children's books

11. What is something you collect?
When I was a kid, I collected unicorns (not the real kind) and books. Now, the only thing I collect are my son's art projects and school papers.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?
Absolutely!