SuperGEM,

I didn't ask you how old you thought I was?
No you didn’t. You said:
So I suppose I have the mindset of a 10-year-old if I enjoyed the film?
And I answered that you did come across rather young. I never asked for your age, sex or phonenumber. So I don’t know why you put that on me.

I was rebutting at your offensive comment that only a 10 year old would find suspense in this film.
No your were spoiling for a fight by choosing to make it personal. You have still not addressed the point how anyone over an indeterminate age (lets say adult) could fear for Superman’s life in a Hollywood franchise, much less rebutted it.

I appreciate your apology, and I hope that you will accept my apologies as well.
Since you still find me offensive it doesn’t sound like you appreciate it that much. As I said you didn’t offend me, so don’t worry about me. A word of advice though; attributing feelings to people you don’t know or questioning their experiences, is a good way to get into heated exchanges.

Maybe you and I need to simply sit back and not converse with each other any longer - I have asked you if we could agree to disagree, yet you keep coming at me.
Sure if you feel our exchange onerous just drop me. I’m just a random guy on a internet message board. When did you ask me if we could agree to disagree?, I can’t see it. And apart from the ten year old thing when do you perceive that I been coming at you?

I have never felt the desire to leave the community because of offensive people. Thanks to you, I actually feel like I don't want to be here right now.
You seem to insist that I bear you malice. I assure you that is not the case. I wouldn’t come to this suger-sweet board if I did. And I’m truly sorry if I have made you feel bad.
I’m pretty low key around here so I’m sure I won’t be much of a bother.

Well I was curious why so many people appreciated the film when it lacked so many of the qualities that I appreciate in L&C series but I only seem to cause discord so I leave you ladies to this thread. Have a nice day. smile

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...