No humor? eek What film did you see? confused I've seen it SIX times and every time I saw it there was a theatre FULL of people cracking up and laughing their a$$es off!!! There are so many funny parts in this film, I just don't understand how you found no humor in it?

To me it is a near perfect balance of humor, drama, action, and romance. thumbsup People laugh, cry and clap *every* time I see it - a true range of emotions. The action is beyond amazing as well!

Most people are on the edge of their seats, especially during the last half hour of the film - so there is your suspense!

As for warmth, did you not *see* the last 20-30 minutes of the film? I got WAFF all over!!! wink

You got *plenty* of romance if you paid attention, I think some here are just disappointed because this *isn't* "Lois & Clark," far from it. As a lifelong Superman fan though, personally I loved every minute of this experience - SIX times so far LOL! wink

Brandon is spectacular and nothing less than *SUPER*, Kevin is diaboloical, and Bryan Singer made one heck of a darn good film that stays true to the Superman legend - with a few nice new twists thrown in for modernization! thumbsup

I won't debate anyone on their opinion - but not finding any humor in it, that one I simply can't understand? clap

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH