Originally posted by Arawn:
Originally posted by Shadow:
Please, share your opinions all you want; just don't generalize like that.
Why not? A great lack of experience with Hollywood productions is the only explanation to suspense at Superman’s fate that I can think of. The presence of children being a reasonable extrapolation IMO. If my assumption is wrong, I’m happy to be shown the error of my ways.
I think she was only commenting on the fact that your statement was offensive, which I agree. So I suppose I have the mindset of a 10-year-old if I enjoyed the film? razz That is a little rude and crass of you to assume. I don't agree with your opinions either, but of course they are your opinions. I have my own. There is no need to get nasty about it!

On a side note - I have noticed that people who *didn't* enjoy the film tend to get rather nasty toward the people who *did,* almost as if we have a lot of nerve for enjoying ourselves and the film. Not sure why, that is just something I have noticed. clap So since I'm on a big Superman high again tonight, your somewhat rude comments will just bounce off of me like a bullet! wink Thanks for seeing the film and for sharing your thoughts on it, but I think it is safe to say that we had better just agree to disagree! notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH