I really enjoyed the movie. I think most of the people who really strongly disliked it either had sky-high expectations (and some of them liked the movie, too) or are too set on one version of Supes.

Lois wasn't enough like LnC's Lois or Lex wasn't enough like Smallville's Lex or Superman wasn't a clone of Christopher Reeeve with all his memories up to 1978 artificially implanted. Some people were never going to be happy.

Of course, there are perfectly legitimate reasons for not liking the movie, too. Some stuff was cut out of the beginning that I was looking forward too, and I worry that left some things unexplained. And some people thought it was too long (I'm not one of them). But some people latch on to one aspect they don't like and can't like any of the movie for it. And, of course, some people just wanted a post-Crisis Supes and nothing else would do.

I admit it had it it's flaws, but a lot of people decided before it ever came out that it since it wasn't exactly what they envisioned, they weren't going to like it.

I don't blame anyone who's watched it and doesn't like it. I don't care if people don't want to see it. Just don't bash it without seeing it.