After four hours of being tied to chairs while in the same room together, Ms Lane realized she shouldn't have had that seventh cup of coffee earlier that day.

That, and having no one else but Clark with her in the room made her want to either strangle him or climb him like a tree...

In desperation, she began to wiggle about in her chair, trying to get free. However, their captor had obviously gone to Knot Tying School as a young boy.

Finally, when all hope seemed lost, Lois finally flung her head back.

"Alright Perry! I promise I'll behave!"

Perry came in and let forth a jaw-cracking yawn. He'd decided to take a catnap in the conference room while his hottest reporting and tempered team were forced to either bond or kill each other. "And you, Kent?"

Clark glanced up towards his editor and shrugged. "Actually I'm fine right here, Chief."

His partner uttered a sound that may very well have been the shriek of a harpy. "Kent!"

Sighing, Clark stood up from his chair and let the ropes fall to the ground. "Fine, I promise to behave as well."

Both Perry and Lois sputtered. "How... When..."

"About five minutes after we got in here."

Lois gave another sound that could very well have shattered crystal.

Later, as they were heading for Lois's car, Clark turned to her. "I guess next time we have an argument, we shouldn't flail our hand into Perry's beloved Elvis Bust, eh?"

...This ridiculously long post was brought to you by boredom and a brain running on empty. -_-

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*