Quiz points tallied. Check. Procrastinating on Part 89. Check. Back to FDK.
help

Or something to do with the fact that he killed Superman, since he disappeared about the same time Clark got sick?
laugh

quote: Umm… I meant an assassin to get rid of *Lex*.

LEX: Yes, but my counter-offer is always *higher*
In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. Who should he kill?
A riddle for Tyrion, A Feast for Crows, by GRRM
and
Though I would treasure your friendship, I'm mainly interested in your facility with murder. And if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out, remember this: whatever their price, I'll beat it. I like living.
Tyrion to his pet sellsword, A Game of Thrones, by GRRM
(yes, I’m aware you’re not following that recent media hype. Really, it’s like the 2011’s Harry Potter. Just for grown ups. Plus: Dragons!)

quote: Yes, but if the meal would normally cost more than the non-bribe-limit, it would still be considered bribery.

Riiiiight.
I’m not joking. I’m just way too lazy to dig out the quote from the law-site and translate it. All in the name of fighting corruption at the minor functionary level. Of course, it’s still good practice to pay the top-level politicians millions so they do what they’re told by those with said money. That’s just common sense.
TEMPUS: What a fun universe. Can I live here, please?

quote: Fantasies are okay, so long as they involve a naked Lois and Cark and Superman in the same room.

Lois: Ooooh! <Mind goes straight to very dark place with a red light bulb above a biiiig bed> Claaaaaark! I've just had a brilliant idea!
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.