Michael: I just sent the next part to Beta, so I'll reward myself by answering some FDK. laugh

Ooooh! Oooooh!
Sounds like Michael is excited about the sidebar to Lois's exposé on the Garbage Collectors union.

I wonder if Miranda has orchestrated the whole thing, starting with getting Lex to heat up Metropolis and seducing the Garbage Union’s chief so he would call a strike. All in the name of getting a chance to spray Metropolis.
MIRANDA: cool

She knew what she wanted to do.
ER: Clark?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Maybe if she bedded Clark at the time?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Well, she *already* wants Lex to take a swan dive, so I guess this additional behavior isn’t really relevant any longer.
Well, John likes to add up all of Lex's flaws for Lois to count, but you don't need to.

Cold water drowning? Dunno, but don’t you get tired of hypothermia and then just slip under water and die peacefully? /too lazy too google it ATM/
BUT it's COLD! [Linked Image]

Won’t that hurt Superman when he goes after the tidal wave? Oh my. Oh dear.
Depends on how the radiation from the Kryptonite works. Does it dissolve in the water? [Linked Image]

Wouldn’t that just mean the watch might end up inside a fish and when Lois and Clark visit a fish restaurant, she gets served the fish with the watch inside?
Yes, it might.

Or… /points up to tidal wave reference/
Yes, it could happen.

She should have pried the crystals out of it, sold the watch for its weight at a gold smith and put the crystals in front of a steamroll.
Yes, but that would imply a) that she knew what the crystals were, and b) that the particles from the crushed Kryptonite didn't end up in the air, ground into the road, or washed into a nearby water supply somehow, polluting it.

That’s what assassins are for.
LEX: As a matter of fact, I have several on payroll if you want to use one to get rid of your pesky partner of yours, Lois.

LOIS: Uh... Thanks for the generous offer, but no. My, look at the time, I really must be... uh... OCTOPUS!

The wave generator project. Actually, such luncheons are already considered bribery if they’re more than a couple dozen bucks per person. At least, over here.
It's a 'thank you' luncheon, so free for the guests.

Did Lex have Valdez infected?
Good question.

/whispers/ ‘it’
Thank you.

Huh. Women do that? Or is that a Lois thing? You know, replace broken lock picks. Get some new mace. Put in a new box of DFCBs.
A Lois thing.

LEX: But but but…
help

CLARK: Sorry, I'm busy, Lois... er... you know.

So… <<Lois having fun at Lex's expense>> is out, then?
LOIS: Sadly.

Hey, she could always bug him.
Oh, but that's what everyone else does.

He’s going to come clean and give her the speech he gave to Superman while latter was holed up in a green cage?
No.

She’s not. She explicitly just thought so.
Actually, Clark *does* have ulterior motives for Lois. He wants to marry her and make her very happy.

Yes, but what if she ends up in his bedroom, naked and spread-eagled to the bedposts? Also, gagged. Unless Lex puts a green-glowing lavalamp next to the bed and removes the gag. That could be fun, Lois screaming for Superman in that situation.
<<sees plot for Michael's final chapter of his PML fic.>>

Do boas go after mice? Or only after animals larger than cats?
Maybe they eat them like popcorn? Also, rats and mice probably bigger in the forest.

LEX: Awwwwwwww! /swoons/
whinging

And would that comment be considered sexual harassment?
No, probably not, especially in an office where Cat Grant works.

No, he’s more interested in watching you.
Wait for it...
LOIS: <<mad>>
CLARK: And I can do that from the docks. wink

/off to second part/
Lookie there, me too!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.