Lois and Clark are flirting.
Yep, their relationship is becoming more about flirtatious banter again. smile1
My thoughts exactly.

This is so much better than in canon.
They weren't whispering during the meeting in canon, but thank you. blush
That is why it is better than in canon. There they were not wispering to eachother at all.

It was my impression from PML that the Exclusive! launch took several hours, so there was plenty of time for Clark to go out and do his interviews and come back, just as the party was ending, and shortly after Miranda sprayed everyone. He missed them being sprayed, so Miranda isn't on his mind later, when... well, you'll see.
I guess it also gives Clark a reason for not being affected. Otherwise how no one got suspicious over his not being affected is very hard to explain.

Lois: Who?

Clark: You.

Lois: Oh. Thankyou, I guess.
CAT: No, he meant me! ME! ME! Me!

LOIS: :rolleyes:
Clark: I meant Lois and no one else.

So Clark managed to be out of the office when Miranda actually sprayed people. Hmm, at least this Lois won't miss all the signs that CK=SM.
I don't see how CK being out of the office when Miranda spray everyone will lead to Lois assuming CK=SM. It gives him an excuse for why the perfume didn't affect him.
That is what I meant. Lois won't miss the sign that CK=SM, because there is no sign to miss.

See, I said she would not be minding his kissing any time soon.
CLARK: Huh? What? Did someone say, 'Lois' and 'kissing'? [Linked Image] Really, I need to work on this article.
Lois: No, I think you need to work on kissing me.

Lois: See, it was worth doing. He noticed.
CLARK: I notice everything about Lois.
Lois: dance He notices me.

John Pack Lambert