Sheesh. The way you've set this up, I would expect Lois to be really, really mad - unless Clark decides to reveal The Secret to her before they - um, do the mattress mambo. That's the only thing I can think of that would jar her out of her perfume-induced insanity.

And I noticed that Miranda's perfume has morphed from "Revenge" to "Exclusive!" Interesting. I wonder if it makes people monogamous instead of lust-crazed?

Lex is acting like he's already been exposed. Maybe he's even been overdosed. One can only hope.

I suspect that the watch held both red and green K and also had a tracking device in it. Of course, now that it's at the bottom of the river, its power source might have shorted out and Lex may not be able to find it. That makes me wonder about just how much he knows about Superman and if a little time-traveling irony-loving birdie whispered it to him. I also wonder if Lois' little pale lie about Clark's birth certificate will come back to bite her in the future.

You know, if Clark and Lois don't slam on the brakes, Herb is going to be quite discomfited.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing