Originally posted by John Lambert:
<<tears in his eyes>> I was hoping we could have 15 parts for this episode. Lois head-over-heels in love with Clark is so fun. OK, I doubted that would happen, but I would not complain.
You and my betas both, but I still have more of the story to tell. Rest assured we have only seen the few minutes of the first day of the Revenege epidemic. While PML is a fun episode, it actually was only a minor part of this story (and IMPORTANT segment as you'll soon see, but still a minor one in the overall story).
Canon Lois: Hey, wait a minute. I saw Clark rob the place. And once he explained what was really going on, I protected him from Sergeant Zymack's inquiries in the matter. I mean, OK, maybe I should have not mistrusted him and not assumed he was a robber, but hey, he was robbing the place and I saw him do it.
Exactly. There's a history of Lois believing that Clark is a robber, so it's not such a far reach for a gulliable Lois to believe this.

LOIS: I'm not gulliable!

EW: Exactly. laugh Which is why you don't buy Lex's story.

I guess you do have a point. Still, it very much messes with everyone's mental well being.
It does, doesn't it? smile1

Clark: Well, that just shows she is still very far from seeing the truth of Luthor.
Even canon Clark worked with Luthor on occasion despite knowing who he really was. <<cough>> HiM <<cough>>

True, but I was afraid he would not be back from Brazil yet.
His trip to Brazil was the day before.

That is why it is better than in canon. There they were not wispering to eachother at all.
evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.