Clark’s resolve crumbled at her direct words. He knew he would regret it later. But that was later; this was now. “Five minutes, and you can have me for the rest of the day,” he promised.
Lois: I get to "have" Clark. I like this. I like this a lot.

“Sold.” Her finger moved from his cheek to his lips. “But know this; I’m not going to settle for just the day, Clark.”
Lois: The most fun things are done at night.

She brought her finger to her lips kissed it and then pressed it back to his. “No.”
smile1 for almost kissing.

Lois: smile1 smile1 I am having effect on him.

She sat down and exposed her leg out the slit in her long skirt. What was he supposed to be writing about again?
Lois: It would be so much better if he were touching my leg.

Clark couldn’t believe that Lois was being so blatantly sexual and obvious with her desire of him at work. He glanced quickly around the newsroom. Thankfully, nobody else seemed to have noticed Lois’s come-hither seduction of her partner. His gaze returned to Lois’s, and she grinned.
I guess other people in the newsroom are not being too overt yet.

“Four minutes, thirty seconds, Clark,” she said.
Lois is still her impatient self.

He jumped, turning to his computer and typing much faster than he knew he should in the busy newsroom and within Lois’s sight.
Lois: I am so glad Clark is typing fast. Sooner to get my lips on him. And other things.

He sent his article to print, cleaned up his papers, and put on his jacket. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ralph approach Lois’s desk. This, in itself, was a surprising turn of events. Though clearly interested in Clark’s partner, Ralph was usually too terrified of her to come within punching range.
Oh no, oh no, oh no.

His voice cracked. “With pleasure.”
Lois: I like the sound of that.

“I can’t wait that long to kiss you,” Lois said, grabbing his tie and tugging Clark against her body.
smile1

“Lois!” Clark gasped in surprise, being that the elevator doors were still wide open.
Lois: Clark, you promised once the five minutes were up I could have you. The five minutes are up, so I can have you now, kiss me.

A blonde woman, holding a perfume aerator, stepped into the elevator with them. “Good afternoon,” she said.
Well, at least Clark will see this person.

The elevator doors closed, and Lois wrapped her arms around Clark’s neck, pressing her lips to his. She opened her mouth, deepening the kiss. “Finally,” she moaned.
Lois: smile1 smile1 This is so much better than my dreams.

“It seems as if your friend here disagrees with you about my fragrance,” the perfumer said with a chuckle.
Miranda is really bold and not afraid of getting caught.

“Fast? Please, Chuck,” she said wryly, pulling him into the cab after her. “It’s been two months between each of our kisses. We can’t move any slower.”
Lois: I am not willing to wait that long for the next kiss. Not at all.

“That won’t happen this time, Clark. I’m ready to tell you…” She turned away from Clark and said to the driver. “Take us once around Centennial Park and then head to Clinton Ave. You’ll get a bigger tip, if you don’t get us there in a hurry.”
Clark: I thought we were going to the restraunt.

Lois: I much prefer to be with you in an apartment. I want you.

Before he could ask that very question, Lois draped her legs over his and wrapped her arms around his neck again. “I love you, Clark,” she whispered, gently kissing his lips. “Wow! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Each time she repeated it, the phrase came with another kiss.
smile1 smile1 She is speaking the truth.

eek I am a bit scared what will happen when the perfume wears off.

His jaw dropped open in blissful surprise. She loved him? Loved loved, like he loved her? His heart soared with pleasure. Lois didn’t hesitate in taking advantage of Clark’s open mouth to deepen their kiss and pull him against her. He had to admit, she was doing a pretty thorough job of convincing him that her words were true.
I am a little surprised he has not began to wonder about her change of feeling.

The windows of the cab started to fog and the cabbie cracked them open. All of Clark’s good intentions, promises, and nobility flew straight out the window.
hyper Although I probably should be a little more weary. Lois is not going to be happy when she comes out of this. Or maybe she will be. Hmm, this is hard to say.

John Pack Lambert