Quiz points tallied. Check. Procrastinating on Part 89. Check. Back to FDK. grumble Darn bear gets all the luck.

LOIS: <<looks to the ceiling and shakes head>> And he came highly recommended, too.

Not quite. But one can’t say more here.
evil

So, no jumping forward to a little magic show? Uh... er... um... But I thought you guys wanted me to up the pace?
ER: <<Shows EW written contract that shows that all fanfic over 50 parts must include a full PML episode in it>>
Oh, well, if I must...

From a jealous Wrong Clark when Lois immediately goes <drool> and strips him?
No, just from Lois.

We’re talking about two ‘spaceships’ ‘docking’.
What! shock Zara's here already?!

LANA: I don’t think he should remember what he did. Wouldn’t wish that on Hank (?) Irig.
Hank's her husband and not an Irig. Walt's the bad Irig boy.

Then what does he call Lois when she falls into his lap?
CLARK: <<sheepishly>> Naughty luck?

Not when Lois sees him spilling the water.
But she might offer to help him dry off or take his pants to the hand dryer in the ladies room... without him in it.

So, she’s like Demi Moore in that one movie and charges a million bucks a pop?
LOIS: Oh, I'm worth so much more than that. I require one round-the-world trip with no plane. laugh

Different kind of fun. Fun where more people get made. Later, fun where already finished people (well, extra-dimensional aliens) get unmade.
I'm sorry, I'm only creating fully functional (debatable) adult people in this story, no babies. Oh, wait, that's not exactly true. Um... I didn't say that. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.