Maybe they eat them like popcorn? Also, rats and mice probably bigger in the forest.
help Will the last thing Superman does before leaving with Herb be flash-freezing Lois and when she wakes up, she knows he was Clark *and* that he’s now nowhere to be found. Thus she gets really mad. Then history resets itself and Lois is left with a deep seated mistrust and anger at Clark and when True Clark shows up, things get *very* interesting. BTW, did you already check out MLT’s No Place Like Home? It’s now available as ebook, IIRC.

quote: So, Clark knows what Superman is doing regularly back when he’s home alone?

CLARK: You can call that exciting if you want to, but, really, I'd rather have Lois.
Exciting for Lois? Well, interesting? From a scientific point of view?

quote: By turning them into fruit mosquitoes?

Wouldn't it have been bad for the fruit fly population to be sprayed with Revenge? Wouldn't they have taken over the city?
laugh
LOIS: Not *again*! The time at MetSewRecFac was enough for me.

quote: Clausy?

For Santa Claus.
I know. I just meant *Clausy*?

quote:ER: <<agrees with Clark that the bear's name should be changed to "Clarkie" and be put in a blue spandex suit with red shorts and boots>>
drool and strips him?

CLARK: <<adjusts tie>> We're still talking about the dock strike, right?
We’re talking about two ‘spaceships’ ‘docking’.

CLARK: Hey! - My Mom and Dad used to do that. Farming is quite labor intensive and exhausting work and... Oh. <<blushes>> Never mind. You don't like Lawrence Welk, do you?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.