Michael has really built up the anticipation beyond belief. I'm afraid I had to go over and beyond to make up for it.
[Linked Image]

quote:Maybe Lois and the rest of the newsroom won't get exposed to Revenge. That would be so much better.

Michael would kill me. It's his favorite episode.
[Linked Image] Kinda. And you’d better not skimp on Honeymoon either.

Revenge
Ooooh! Oooooh!

Clark glanced up from his desk and over at Lois. She had taken off her jacket and started unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse.
[Linked Image]

Clark had spent so much of his energy focused on finding the Jaguar, he hadn’t taken a moment to think about how or what he would say to the man once he had found him.
Maybe if he had just grabbed him and dumped him in Lois’s apartment in the middle of the night?

It was entirely possible that, on reflection, Carlos might change his mind, especially once Clark introduced him to Lois.
Meeeeeehhhh…

He never got what he wanted handed to him; there was always some sort of catch.
You mean, like when he finally gets Lois?

Unfortunately, he had promised Lois at Christmas that he wouldn’t kiss her again without her direct say-so.
[Linked Image]

Lois, on the other hand, seemed content to remain just friends for the foreseeable future.
Uuuummm…

A shadow darkened his desk.
Lois.

Setting his pencil behind his ear, he glanced up and saw Lois leaning forward across his desk. She rested her elbows on his notes and gazed deeply into his eyes just inches from his.
*gulp*

Clark swallowed. From this position, it was impossible not to look down her blouse.
clap Very much amends.

She almost seemed to be speaking about something entirely different.
Lois is speaking about [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] and [Linked Image]

He reminded himself of his vow not to do anything until he knew, with certainty, he was clear to do so.
He needs [Linked Image] , doesn’t he?

“I’ve been thinking that I’d like us to try the new Italian restaurant that opened near your apartment,” Lois whispered, practically climbing onto his desk to lean closer to him. “Now.”
So, pasta and a bed?

“I know,” Lois murmured. “Pasta does the same thing for me, and I want to eat it. Now.”
[Linked Image]

Suddenly the fog in Clark’s brain parted, and her words sunk in. “Now? As in now now?” he sputtered.
He’s a slow one, isn’t he?
LOIS: Don’t care. [Linked Image]

Lois would finally decide to forgive his stupidity when his willpower was at its weakest.
More fun for EW?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.