I just sent the next part to Beta, so I'll reward myself by answering some FDK.
clap

Sounds like Michael is excited about the sidebar to Lois's exposé on the Garbage Collectors union.
[Linked Image] It’s like with little children getting excited when the first bits of Christmas decoration pop up in the streets.

quote: Maybe if she bedded Clark at the time?

LOIS: <very excited by the idea of selling her body for the greater good>
laugh

BUT it's COLD!
I think I’ve heard somewhere that the cold numbs you pretty fast.

Depends on how the radiation from the Kryptonite works. Does it dissolve in the water?
She might have dumped it at the same pier they end up in HiM, or it might get dragged out to see and Superman encounters it inside the wave.

Yes, but that would imply a) that she knew what the crystals were, and b) that the particles from the crushed Kryptonite didn't end up in the air, ground into the road, or washed into a nearby water supply somehow, polluting it.
Well… a) Just to get rid of Lex-stuff. No matter what they are. B) Yeah, there *was* a story once where someone covered half the US with Kryptonite dust. But then, who would really wonder when he suddenly develops headaches and colds and stuff. Lois would probably contribute it to his unnatural eating habits.

quote:That’s what assassins are for.

LEX: As a matter of fact, I have several on payroll if you want to use one to get rid of your pesky partner of yours, Lois.
Umm… I meant an assassin to get rid of *Lex*.

LOIS: Uh... Thanks for the generous offer, but no. My, look at the time, I really must be... uh... OCTOPUS!
[Linked Image] Lex and Octopus. Also… is it just my imagination or was Octopus Lois’s safe-word for Superman to rescue her?

It's a 'thank you' luncheon, so free for the guests.
Yes, but if the meal would normally cost more than the non-bribe-limit, it would still be considered bribery.

LOIS: That's okay with me.

CLARK: Lois!

LOIS: Fine! I'll do it myself though, but I hate washing my hands with bleach afterwards.

CLARK: Lois!

LOIS: It's Ralph! He deserves to be wrongfully accused a crime nobody committed!

CLARK: [Shock] Lois!
ER: Lois does have a couple very good points there…

LOIS: No, really. I'm fine. Please don't torture me. Please don't. I'll be good.

EW: You will, will you?

LOIS: Well, no, but I don't deserve that fate.
clap

LOIS: Oh, so now I'm not allowed fantasies. Gee, thanks.
Fantasies are okay, so long as they involve a naked Lois and Cark and Superman in the same room.

CLARK: Sorry, I'm busy, Lois... er... you know.
Tying her up in his bed so she won’t come after him in her drug-addled state?

Actually, Clark *does* have ulterior motives for Lois. He wants to marry her and make her very happy.
LOIS: He wants to *marry* me? [Linked Image]

<<sees plot for Michael's final chapter of his PML fic.>>
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.