Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 12:34 AM
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

evil

Comments?

BTW, if the world doesn't end on Friday, I plan on posting as usual. If it does, I'll post my next six parts <and any others I have written by then> and my rough outline so you can have a general gist of where this story is going and don't have to die without knowing. wink And if I have time I'll post Part 1 of Book 3 too, so you can see what that story would have been about.

Personally, I'm hoping the world will survive. My outline is pretty dry stuff. laugh <<among other reasons, of course>>
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 08:22 AM
I have a feeling the world will be here after Friday. smile

Lots of interesting stuff here. What is Lex up to with that watch? Some sort of tracking device or kryptonite? He's almost acting as if he's been exposed to the red stuff.

And what timing for Miranda's perfume! I don't think either will resist at this point.

Joan
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 10:12 AM
Lois felt miserable. She had the most boring story assignment of her life, fruit flies,
smile1 We are to PML. OK, I am really scarred that it is going to go horribly wrong in some horrendous way, but I am glad the anticipation is over.

and that was saying something. The extra long hot summer combined with the extra short, mild winter had been the ideal conditions for fruit flies to survive and multiply.
Finally an explanation for spraying for fruit flies in the middle of the winter.

She wanted to tell Lex Luthor to take a long walk off a tall skyscraper, but she knew Superman would save even him, as if Lex would comply with her wishes anyway.
Well, at least she does not want Luthor in any way. This is good.

there it had been.
smile1 she does not like Luthor at all.

Either way, she had needed to investigate a floater down at the docks, so she had grabbed her briefcase and headed for the wharf. MPD had ruled the man a Christmas suicide. Lois wasn’t so sure. There were much better and less painful ways to kill one’s self.
I hope this is someone Luthor had knocked off and Lois figures out that Luthor was responsible for it. OK, I do not have much hope that will happen, but it would be cool.

While at the docks, though, she made sure to drop the watch into the murky grey waters, just in case it turned into one of those demonic pieces of jewelry, one always heard about in horror stories, that ended up reappearing after being properly disposed of.
dance she got rid of the watch. Although I am a bit worried about the Kryptonite being in the water.

Now that Lois did know, she planned on researching exactly what is was.
dance more researching of Luthor.

Lex had asked her specifically why she wasn’t wearing the watch he had given her.
Clark: Luthor seems to be in great need of being a dictionary, especially the n section. He does not understand "no" and "I don't want that".

[Qupte]Lois decided to play dumb. “I returned that watch to you, Lex; conflict of interest and all. Remember?”[/Quote]

Lois: More like conflict of feelings. My feelings were in conflict with accepting it from a creep like Luthor.

“Yes, my dear, but I slipped it into your briefcase before you left the Luthor House.
Lois: This makes me so mad. He flaunts his disregard for my feelings.

“You must be mistaken, Lex, because it wasn’t there when I did my first of the month inventory and restocking of supplies,” Lois replied. Chew on that one, why don’t you?

“No!” he sputtered in dismay,
dance she outbluffed Luthor.

reaching for her briefcase, which was as always slung over her shoulder.
This is not the way to win Lois' heart. Of course Luthor seems to have just continued to dig himself a bigger and bigger whole.

“Lex! What has gotten into you?” Lois gasped, stepping away from him and holding onto her bag. “Are you feeling okay?”
Clark: Obviously he is. He is acting like his normal self, and disrespecting you, Lois. First he shots you, then he buys you like a prostitute, and now he disregards your wish to not have his gift and invades your private space.

He squared his shoulders from the few glances that their conversation received from the others at the luncheon. “Yes, of course. I’m never sick.” He took her elbow and pulled her into the hall. “I apologize, Lois. It’s only that the watch was irreplaceable, a one-of-a-kind item.”
Because it had Kryptonite in it.

Thank God for that miracle, Lois thought.
He can't give her a new one. dance

Aloud she said, “I don’t know what to say, Lex.” This was the truth. She chose to be honest with him. “I did accidentally leave my bag at the office that night. It’s entirely possible that someone removed it then or at the Daily Planet holiday party we had between Christmas and New Year’s.” Okay, mostly honest.
dance she is going to get Luthor to do a wild goose chase for the watch. Hmm, hopefully he does not think to dredge by the docks.

“If you have a thief among your coworkers, it would be best to check the security tapes and see who the culprit is,” Lex suggested.
Clark: Why is Luthor so quick to suggest security tapes. It would suggest maybe he is used to monitoring people in this way.

“The Daily Planet doesn’t have security monitoring of the newsroom floor,” Lois said.
Clark: Am I glad of that.

Lois: Why?

Clark: I can't tell you yet.

Lois: Why not?

Clark: Well I told you, and you didn't believe me.

Lois: Tell me now!

Clark: I am not there now. I can't tell you until I am actually there, at the earliest.

Lois: Don't think you can get out of it this time.

She would make sure never to be so desperate as to have to work for LexCorp, if that was what he considered of his employees’ privacy.
dance she is taking things to heart, even if only a little at a time.

Lex was acting more strangely than usual. They had been out on several dates, but he had never complimented her so… emphatically. Usually his compliments were the general kind ‘you look lovely tonight’, etc.
dizzy Did Luthor already get exposed to Revenge?
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 10:43 AM
She realized that she hadn’t responded. “Um… thank you?” she said, turning to head back to the luncheon. “Shall we return?”
I do not think accepting Luthor's compliment was wise.

“Perhaps it was that partner of yours, who took the watch,” Lex accused.
Lois: Luthor is not winning any points. Whatever else Clark is, he is definately not a robber.

Uh-huh, right.
Maybe Lois and the rest of the newsroom won't get exposed to Revenge. That would be so much better.

“I do,” she lied, taking another sip of her juice. “I confronted Clark about it. He felt bad about the misunderstanding and produced documentation, proving his identity. I would now appreciate it if you would drop the matter. My partner’s past is of no concern to you.” Her concern, yes. Lex’s, not in this century… millennium… ever!
smile1 she stuck up for Clark.

“Lois, I’m sorry if my motives are unclear. I’m worried about you, putting your trust in a man who might have ulterior motives concerning you,” Lex said calmly.
Sounds like Luthor is describing himself.

“It sounds to me as if you’re more worried that Clark and I have moved into a romantic relationship,” she retorted, recalling with clarity their conversation from Christmas Eve.
clap You tell him Lois.

Had they? Not officially. “Clark and I are friends. We are partners at work. That is the extent of our relationship, if you must know,” Lois said. For now.
Well, at least Lois wants a change.

Lex beamed at these words and, for a second, Lois considered retracting them.
Good. Although she would maybe have to lie.

He had been much too interested in Clark, investigating his past and checking up on his current activities. No, it would be better, safer for Clark, if Lex Luthor dropped Clark as a person of interest or envy. Anyway, she didn’t need to be involved with another man as an excuse to say ‘no’ to Lex.
It won't work anyway, since Luthor does not accept no.

“I’ll send a car to pick you up at eight, my dear,” Lex said, taking her elbow and leading her back into the function.
Lois you need to learn to just say no to Luthor.

She would also keep quiet about it to Clark.
This does not sound wise.

She felt like a very lucky mouse escaping the jaws of that boa constrictor.
She really should have just catagorically rejected Luthor.

[Quote]Misery didn’t even touch on how horrible Lois felt. She dropped her head onto the conference table. The door opened and in walked her coworkers for their morning staff meeting. She lifted her head and caught sight of Clark as he slid into the seat next to her.[/Quote

dance dance Clark is hear.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 10:57 AM
“Sorry, Lois. Something came up,” Clark murmured. “Anyway, I knew you could handle it on your own.”
He really needs to tell Lois the truth.

“I didn’t do it intentionally, Lois. I was on my way to the press conference when I heard about a fire in the diamond district. My source on the MFD arson squad told me that Superman found the body of a highly esteemed jeweler,” Clark murmured. “His neck had been broken and the fire started to cover it up. It spread through the neighborhood ‘like a child playing with matchsticks’. The arson investigator’s words, not mine.”
At least he is telling her the truth, just leaving out one key piece.

Lois pressed her lips together. “I read your story, Chuck, but thanks for the recap. It still doesn’t excuse you for dropping our boring story for an exciting Superman one of your own.”
Clark needs to tell her the whole truth.

“Pity,” she murmured, leaning closer to him. She tried not to make it obvious she was catching Clark’s ‘today’ scent. Unlike other men, who smelled like a gallon of cologne, or scented soap, Clark’s aroma was hard to pin down.
Well, this does explain why she has not deduced Ck=SM with her olifactory senses.

from time to time he had a smoky scent like danger or a fire,
On the other hand, maybe she should be deducing Ck=SM.

“Wake up, Lois!” Clark hissed, nudging her with his shoulder. “Perry’s talking to you.”
smile1 he is touching her.

thinking about what she would do the next time she had Clark in bed,
She really does like him.

decided to choose this moment to escape. Everyone thought she was being facetious.
I love how we get new explanations for familiar actions.

Clark leaned towards Lois, and whispered, “That was a real yawn. Are you not sleeping well?”
smile1 smile1 Clark is truly perceptive.

[Quote]“Of course,” Lois retorted, thrilled at even this little flirtatious conversation.[/Quote

smile1 Lois and Clark are flirting.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 11:06 AM
“Kent, if you’re done nibbling on Lane’s neck, how about you tell me how the dock strike’s going?” Perry said, causing Lois to bolt upright.

“He wasn’t nibbling on my neck!” she said haughtily.
smile1 This is so much better than in canon.

Lois blushed. “If you must know, I was telling Clark the name of the bear Santa gave me for Christmas.”
This makes it sound like being even more flirtatious than it was.

“What is the Sam Hill is going on out there?”
Shouldn't it be "what in the Same Hill"?

“We’re never going to get any work done around here today,” groaned Clark, gathering up his stuff. “Well, I better head off to my interviews.”
No, you need to stay here Clark. If Miranda shows up, Lois needs you around.

He smiled at her, and set his hand on her shoulder. “I get to watch someone even more beautiful than they are, every day, Lois.
Lois: Who?

Clark: You.

Lois: Oh. Thankyou, I guess.

[QuoteClark glanced up from his desk and over at Lois. She had taken off her jacket and started unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse.[/Quote]

smile1 smile1 Clark is here.

The newsroom must have been a bit warmer than usual due to all the lights from the photo shoot.
This actually makes sense.

Thankfully, the photographers were starting to pack up, and the office was returning to normal.
You have no idea Clark, no idea.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 11:16 AM
It had been twenty-four hours since his conversation with Padre Carlos in Brazil, and Clark was still at a loss on what he should do. He glanced back down at his notes from his interviews from that morning. Both sides of the dock strike were closer than either would admit, but Clark knew his mind wasn’t really on his notes.
So Clark managed to be out of the office when Miranda actually sprayed people. Hmm, at least this Lois won't miss all the signs that CK=SM.

He remembered Herb telling him once of how Tempus bragged that heroes didn’t plan; they only act or react. In this, Tempus had been correct. Clark had spent so much of his energy focused on finding the Jaguar, he hadn’t taken a moment to think about how or what he would say to the man once he had found him.
I doubt there is anything he could have said to change Father Carlos' mind.

While Padre Carlos had told him, essentially, what Clark had wanted to hear, he knew the man, like him, had only been reacting. It was entirely possible that, on reflection, Carlos might change his mind, especially once Clark introduced him to Lois.
No, I don't think so. Father Carlos made his decision on his life long ago.

Clark knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to take Lois into his arms and kiss her like there was no tomorrow, thankful to have been given a second chance. Unfortunately, he had promised Lois at Christmas that he wouldn’t kiss her again without her direct say-so.
Why do I think that is not going to be a real problem over the next few days?

Lois, on the other hand, seemed content to remain just friends for the foreseeable future.
If you only knew Clark, if you only knew.

He wanted to return to his five-point plan. He wanted to continue to slowly reveal his past and his abilities to Lois until he felt comfortable enough in her feelings towards him that he could finally tell her the truth. Regrettably, he doubted that was what he should do.
He should be bold and tell her.

The right thing to do would be to wait to progress his relationship with Lois until Herb returned and Clark could discuss the whole confusing situation with him. If Clark could save the true Clark of this dimension, should he? Carlos seemed to think Clark shouldn’t. If Clark didn’t even try, would the guilt of it rub on him for the rest of his life? It was a decision that would take much thought and deliberation. On this one thing, he refused to rush to judgment.
I still think he should go with Father Carlos' request. However it is probably best to think it through.

“Claaaark?” she practically purred.
smile1 smile1 See, I said she would not be minding his kissing any time soon.

Clark swallowed. From this position, it was impossible not to look down her blouse. He leaned back, hoping the distance would allow him to keep his composure.
Wise move.

Lois had reapplied her lipstick
Lois: See, it was worth doing. He noticed.

and her mouth almost seemed to pucker in an invitation as she spoke. “Whatcha working on? Now.”
Lois: The subtle invitation is not working. He has not kissed me. I need to be more blatant.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 11:24 AM
“The dock strike,” he said, or at least he thought that was what he had said. He cleared his throat.
Lois: I really need to try harder, if he can focus on the dock strike, instead of kissing me.

“I’m sure that they want to make amends and put all of that nasty squabbling behind them,” Lois said, arching her back as she raised herself up to her palms. “Now.”
Lois: Come to me Clark. Stop with your boring work.

“I’ve been thinking that I’d like us to try the new Italian restaurant that opened near your apartment,” Lois whispered, practically climbing onto his desk to lean closer to him. “Now.”
Lois: Comes on Clark. Let's go somewhere romantic. Out of this boring newsroom.

“Anyway, you know what pasta does to me.” He fumbled with his notes and turned back to his computer screen.

“I know,” Lois murmured. “Pasta does the same thing for me, and I want to eat it. Now.”
clap clap I am loving this dialogue.

Suddenly the fog in Clark’s brain parted, and her words sunk in. “Now? As in now now?”
Lois: clap clap clap clap
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 12:41 PM
Clark’s resolve crumbled at her direct words. He knew he would regret it later. But that was later; this was now. “Five minutes, and you can have me for the rest of the day,” he promised.
Lois: I get to "have" Clark. I like this. I like this a lot.

“Sold.” Her finger moved from his cheek to his lips. “But know this; I’m not going to settle for just the day, Clark.”
Lois: The most fun things are done at night.

She brought her finger to her lips kissed it and then pressed it back to his. “No.”
smile1 for almost kissing.

Lois: smile1 smile1 I am having effect on him.

She sat down and exposed her leg out the slit in her long skirt. What was he supposed to be writing about again?
Lois: It would be so much better if he were touching my leg.

Clark couldn’t believe that Lois was being so blatantly sexual and obvious with her desire of him at work. He glanced quickly around the newsroom. Thankfully, nobody else seemed to have noticed Lois’s come-hither seduction of her partner. His gaze returned to Lois’s, and she grinned.
I guess other people in the newsroom are not being too overt yet.

“Four minutes, thirty seconds, Clark,” she said.
Lois is still her impatient self.

He jumped, turning to his computer and typing much faster than he knew he should in the busy newsroom and within Lois’s sight.
Lois: I am so glad Clark is typing fast. Sooner to get my lips on him. And other things.

He sent his article to print, cleaned up his papers, and put on his jacket. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ralph approach Lois’s desk. This, in itself, was a surprising turn of events. Though clearly interested in Clark’s partner, Ralph was usually too terrified of her to come within punching range.
Oh no, oh no, oh no.

His voice cracked. “With pleasure.”
Lois: I like the sound of that.

“I can’t wait that long to kiss you,” Lois said, grabbing his tie and tugging Clark against her body.
smile1

“Lois!” Clark gasped in surprise, being that the elevator doors were still wide open.
Lois: Clark, you promised once the five minutes were up I could have you. The five minutes are up, so I can have you now, kiss me.

A blonde woman, holding a perfume aerator, stepped into the elevator with them. “Good afternoon,” she said.
Well, at least Clark will see this person.

The elevator doors closed, and Lois wrapped her arms around Clark’s neck, pressing her lips to his. She opened her mouth, deepening the kiss. “Finally,” she moaned.
Lois: smile1 smile1 This is so much better than my dreams.

“It seems as if your friend here disagrees with you about my fragrance,” the perfumer said with a chuckle.
Miranda is really bold and not afraid of getting caught.

“Fast? Please, Chuck,” she said wryly, pulling him into the cab after her. “It’s been two months between each of our kisses. We can’t move any slower.”
Lois: I am not willing to wait that long for the next kiss. Not at all.

“That won’t happen this time, Clark. I’m ready to tell you…” She turned away from Clark and said to the driver. “Take us once around Centennial Park and then head to Clinton Ave. You’ll get a bigger tip, if you don’t get us there in a hurry.”
Clark: I thought we were going to the restraunt.

Lois: I much prefer to be with you in an apartment. I want you.

Before he could ask that very question, Lois draped her legs over his and wrapped her arms around his neck again. “I love you, Clark,” she whispered, gently kissing his lips. “Wow! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Each time she repeated it, the phrase came with another kiss.
smile1 smile1 She is speaking the truth.

eek I am a bit scared what will happen when the perfume wears off.

His jaw dropped open in blissful surprise. She loved him? Loved loved, like he loved her? His heart soared with pleasure. Lois didn’t hesitate in taking advantage of Clark’s open mouth to deepen their kiss and pull him against her. He had to admit, she was doing a pretty thorough job of convincing him that her words were true.
I am a little surprised he has not began to wonder about her change of feeling.

The windows of the cab started to fog and the cabbie cracked them open. All of Clark’s good intentions, promises, and nobility flew straight out the window.
hyper Although I probably should be a little more weary. Lois is not going to be happy when she comes out of this. Or maybe she will be. Hmm, this is hard to say.
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 04:00 PM
Sheesh. The way you've set this up, I would expect Lois to be really, really mad - unless Clark decides to reveal The Secret to her before they - um, do the mattress mambo. That's the only thing I can think of that would jar her out of her perfume-induced insanity.

And I noticed that Miranda's perfume has morphed from "Revenge" to "Exclusive!" Interesting. I wonder if it makes people monogamous instead of lust-crazed?

Lex is acting like he's already been exposed. Maybe he's even been overdosed. One can only hope.

I suspect that the watch held both red and green K and also had a tracking device in it. Of course, now that it's at the bottom of the river, its power source might have shorted out and Lex may not be able to find it. That makes me wonder about just how much he knows about Superman and if a little time-traveling irony-loving birdie whispered it to him. I also wonder if Lois' little pale lie about Clark's birth certificate will come back to bite her in the future.

You know, if Clark and Lois don't slam on the brakes, Herb is going to be quite discomfited.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/19/12 04:24 PM
Exclusive is what they call the fragrance being tested in canon. It is a very different thing than Revenge. The testing of Revenge was not planned.
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/20/12 11:16 AM
Sheesh Revenge now and where did the kyptonite watch go?
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/20/12 01:29 PM
Joan: Yes, I agree the world will still be here after Friday. Otherwise, how will be destroyed by that new Nightfall type asteroid that's supposed to pass us by in February? wink

Lots of interesting stuff here. What is Lex up to with that watch? Some sort of tracking device or kryptonite?
Hmmm. Is Miranda not acting like she does in canon and sprayed Lex before Daily Planet? We'll have to see. cool

He's almost acting as if he's been exposed to the red stuff.
I don't think Red K would affect Lex at all.

And what timing for Miranda's perfume! I don't think either will resist at this point.
smile1

Sheesh Revenge now and where did the kyptonite watch go?
Lois threw it into Hob's Bay when she went down the docks to check out a floater on Christmas morn. I mentioned that time would speed up once we left Smallville. Hopefully, no more 15 part episode rewrites. Phew.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/20/12 02:05 PM
John: 7-Part FDK! clap

We are to PML. OK, I am really scarred that it is going to go horribly wrong in some horrendous way, but I am glad the anticipation is over.
Michael has really built up the anticipation beyond belief. I'm afraid I had to go over and beyond to make up for it. evil

Finally an explanation for spraying for fruit flies in the middle of the winter.
Yes, that always bothered me as well. We spray our fruit trees in fall and spring here. Winter makes no sense to me at all.

Well, at least she does not want Luthor in any way. This is good.
I thought you might like that line.

Oh no. I am still convinved the watch has both Green and Red Kryptonite. This would be bad, very bad, if Clark ever gets anywhere close to it.
I'll have to agree with you there.

So she never thought Santa was Clark.
Oh, right, I have to go back and fix that section for the people who didn't read "Jolly St. Clark". Thanks for the reminder.

Well, if the watch was in there before, at least Clark was not exposed.
[Linked Image]

she does not like Luthor at all.
Yes, Lois is finally acknowledging all of her true feelings.

I hope this is someone Luthor had knocked off and Lois figures out that Luthor was responsible for it. OK, I do not have much hope that will happen, but it would be cool.
RANDOM PSYCHO KILLER: Yea! I got away with another one!

she got rid of the watch. Although I am a bit worried about the Kryptonite being in the water.
Good thing Hob's Bay isn't a great swimming hole for Clark.

more researching of Luthor.
LOIS: Well, he asked for it!

Clark: Luthor seems to be in great need of being a dictionary, especially the n section. He does not understand "no" and "I don't want that".
LEX: Some of us are too busy to sit around and read dictionaries.

Lois: This makes me so mad. He flaunts his disregard for my feelings.
LEX: There are my feelings and everyone else's either agree with mine or don't matter.

This is not the way to win Lois' heart. Of course Luthor seems to have just continued to dig himself a bigger and bigger hole.
Why is that?

Clark: Obviously he is. He is acting like his normal self, and disrespecting you, Lois. First he shoots you, then he buys you like a prostitute, and now he disregards your wish to not have his gift and invades your private space.
LOIS: You and your one-track mind, Clark.

Because it had Kryptonite in it.
He did have it specifically made for her.

He can't give her a new one.
Why would he? Obviously she didn't like the first one enough to push past this little flimsy excuse to accept it.

she is going to get Luthor to do a wild goose chase for the watch. Hmm, hopefully he does not think to dredge by the docks.
He would have to know it's there.

Clark: Why is Luthor so quick to suggest security tapes. It would suggest maybe he is used to monitoring people in this way.
Clearly Lex doesn't trust *his* employees.

Clark: Am I glad of that.

Lois: Why?

Clark: I can't tell you yet.

Lois: Why not?

Clark: Well I told you, and you didn't believe me.

Lois: Tell me now!

Clark: I am not there now. I can't tell you until I am actually there, at the earliest.

Lois: Don't think you can get out of it this time.
evil

Well, at least Lois wants a change.
She's decided to stop lying to herself.

Good. Although she would maybe have to lie.
CLARK: Hey, if she wants to tell Luthor she's my girlfriend, I'll back her up. laugh

It won't work anyway, since Luthor does not accept no.
Sadly, true.

Lois you need to learn to just say no to Luthor.
Luthor is like a 5 year old child. He doesn't hear the word "no" unless he himself is speaking it.

This does not sound wise.
Communication or the lack thereof is a theme in this story, if you hadn't noticed.

She's trying not to burn any bridges she may want to use in the future.

Clark is here.
Um... John, Clark works there.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/20/12 04:10 PM
-- Response to John's FDK -- Cont.

He really needs to tell Lois the truth.
LOIS: That would be a nice change.

At least he is telling her the truth, just leaving out one key piece.
He's trying to be more truthful to Lois.

Clark needs to tell her the whole truth.
CLARK: smile1

This is so much better than in canon.
They weren't whispering during the meeting in canon, but thank you. blush

This makes it sound like being even more flirtatious than it was.
Hence Perry's dizzy expression after she said that.

Shouldn't it be "what in the Sam Hill"?
Yes, thanks. Fixed.

No, you need to stay here Clark. If Miranda shows up, Lois needs you around.
It was my impression from PML that the Exclusive! launch took several hours, so there was plenty of time for Clark to go out and do his interviews and come back, just as the party was ending, and shortly after Miranda sprayed everyone. He missed them being sprayed, so Miranda isn't on his mind later, when... well, you'll see.

CAT: No, he meant me! ME! ME! Me!

LOIS: :rolleyes:

Clark is here.
See above note.

This actually makes sense.
Clark is good at finding rational explanations for the irrational happenings around him.

You have no idea Clark, no idea.
evil
So Clark managed to be out of the office when Miranda actually sprayed people. Hmm, at least this Lois won't miss all the signs that CK=SM.
I don't see how CK being out of the office when Miranda spray everyone will lead to Lois assuming CK=SM. It gives him an excuse for why the perfume didn't affect him.

I doubt there is anything he could have said to change Father Carlos' mind.
We'll have to see about that.

No, I don't think so. Father Carlos made his decision on his life long ago.
That's true.

Why do I think that is not going to be a real problem over the next few days?
laugh

If you only knew Clark, if you only knew.
Did I mention enjoying a little CK torture?

He should be bold and tell her.
Hmmmmm.

I still think he should go with Father Carlos' request. However it is probably best to think it through.
This is a decision that Clark will not take lightly.

See, I said she would not be minding his kissing any time soon.
CLARK: Huh? What? Did someone say, 'Lois' and 'kissing'? [Linked Image] Really, I need to work on this article.

Wise move.
Doesn't work, anyway.

CLARK: I notice everything about Lois.

Lois: The subtle invitation is not working. He has not kissed me. I need to be more blatant.
Clark is trying hard not to put his desires as an explanation for Lois's motivation. angel-devil
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/20/12 04:45 PM
-- Response to John's FDK -- Cont.
Lois: I really need to try harder, if he can focus on the dock strike, instead of kissing me.
CLARK: Luckily my brain works fast enough for me to think about the two topics at the same time.

LATER, Perry reads Clark's dock strike article, and wonders why there are references to Lois's lips, bossom, and soft skin.

Lois: Come to me Clark. Stop with your boring work.
She makes a good Siren.

Lois: Comes on Clark. Let's go somewhere romantic. Out of this boring newsroom.
Pretty much.

I am loving this dialogue.
Clark's having a hard time resisting it as well.

Lois: clap

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lois: I am having effect on him.
CLARK: Well, duh!

I guess other people in the newsroom are not being too overt yet.
He's just looking to see if any of them are noticing what Lois is doing. He's not really paying attention to what they're doing.

Lois is still her impatient self.
[Linked Image]

Lois: I am so glad Clark is typing fast. Sooner to get my lips on him. And other things.
That's a good reason for Clark to type faster and get them out of the office and away from prying eyes sooner.

Lois: Clark, you promised once the five minutes were up I could have you. The five minutes are up, so I can have you now, kiss me.
[Linked Image]

Well, at least Clark will see this person.
Yes, but he missed being sprayed.

Lois: This is so much better than my dreams.
Not quite. She has very vivid dreams, after all.

Miranda is really bold and not afraid of getting caught.
As far as Clark knows, it could be just a floral scent she's talking about.

Nor will she have to.

It's down the street from his apartment.

She is speaking the truth.
Why wouldn't she?

I am a bit scared what will happen when the perfume wears off.
evil

I am a little surprised he has not began to wonder about her change of feeling.
If he starts to over-question this gift, he might lose it.

Although I probably should be a little more wary. Lois is not going to be happy when she comes out of this. Or maybe she will be. Hmm, this is hard to say.
That depends on lots of factors. jump
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/21/12 10:47 AM
I mentioned that time would speed up once we left Smallville. Hopefully, no more 15 part episode rewrites. Phew.
whinging I was hoping we could have 15 parts for this episode. Lois head-over-heels in love with Clark is so fun. OK, I doubted that would happen, but I would not complain.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/21/12 10:57 AM
Lois: Luthor is not winning any points. Whatever else Clark is, he is definately not a robber.
Tell that to canon Lois from AtAi.
Canon Lois: Hey, wait a minute. I saw Clark rob the place. And once he explained what was really going on, I protected him from Sergeant Zymack's inquiries in the matter. I mean, OK, maybe I should have not mistrusted him and not assumed he was a robber, but hey, he was robbing the place and I saw him do it.

Maybe Lois and the rest of the newsroom won't get exposed to Revenge. That would be so much better.
Michael would kill me. It's his favorite episode.
I guess you do have a point. Still, it very much messes with everyone's mental well being.

Luthor is like a 5 year old child. He doesn't hear the word "no" unless he himself is speaking it.
So true, so very true.

She's trying not to burn any bridges she may want to use in the future.
Clark: Well, that just shows she is still very far from seeing the truth of Luthor.

Clark is here.
Um... John, Clark works there.
True, but I was afraid he would not be back from Brazil yet.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/21/12 11:06 AM
Lois and Clark are flirting.
Yep, their relationship is becoming more about flirtatious banter again. smile1
My thoughts exactly.

This is so much better than in canon.
They weren't whispering during the meeting in canon, but thank you. blush
That is why it is better than in canon. There they were not wispering to eachother at all.

It was my impression from PML that the Exclusive! launch took several hours, so there was plenty of time for Clark to go out and do his interviews and come back, just as the party was ending, and shortly after Miranda sprayed everyone. He missed them being sprayed, so Miranda isn't on his mind later, when... well, you'll see.
I guess it also gives Clark a reason for not being affected. Otherwise how no one got suspicious over his not being affected is very hard to explain.

CAT: No, he meant me! ME! ME! Me!

LOIS: :rolleyes:
Clark: I meant Lois and no one else.

I don't see how CK being out of the office when Miranda spray everyone will lead to Lois assuming CK=SM. It gives him an excuse for why the perfume didn't affect him.
That is what I meant. Lois won't miss the sign that CK=SM, because there is no sign to miss.

See, I said she would not be minding his kissing any time soon.
CLARK: Huh? What? Did someone say, 'Lois' and 'kissing'? [Linked Image] Really, I need to work on this article.
Lois: No, I think you need to work on kissing me.

CLARK: I notice everything about Lois.
Lois: dance He notices me.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/21/12 11:21 AM
Lois: Clark, I want to go all the way. Stop thinking, let's get going.
In the office?
Lois: If you want to.

Clark: I don't think that is a good idea in trhe office.

Lois: OK, then let's leave and go somewhere where we can go all the way. Now.

Lois: Clark, stop thinking. Let's go.
CLARK: I'm in trouble.
Lois: I get to "have" Clark. I like this. I like this a lot.
Thank you.
Lois: Except I want it now.

Lois: The most fun things are done at night.
Is that so? But she could notice more things in the daylight.
Lois: Actually, on further thought. I see no reason to wait until night to do all the fun things. No reason to wait at all. We can do them right now. Clarkie.

Clark: Can we at least wait until we get out of the public.

Lois: Not to kiss. Maybe on some other things. But not wait too long.

Lois: This is so much better than my dreams.
Not quite. She has very vivid dreams, after all.
Lois: But in my dreams crazy Ralph went after me, and there was no Clark anywhere.

Nor will she have to.
Lois: smile1 smile1 Although you better mean in the minute range, and not in the days range. No more days bewtween kisses from Clark.

Clark: Sounds good to me.

It's down the street from his apartment.
Oh. I was assuming that Lois had cut straight to going to the bedroom. It now makes sense to me why Clark has not started to see anything off.

Clark: Well, Lois was flirting with me this morning. OK, she is coming on strong, but hey. I like this.

Reader: Well, I am now wondering what will happen when they get out of the cab. I guess it is good that we only have a short time until the next post.
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/21/12 09:39 PM
She had the most boring story assignment of her life, fruit flies, and that was saying something.
*straps on seatbelt because this one is going to be a fun ride*
The garbage strike after Christmas hadn’t helped matters any either.
At first I thought this was just a random addition.

When I finally got time to read this so I could review? My mind went "OH! That's Clark's assignment!"

Lois had returned that hideous watch after Lex had given it to her; she distinctly remembered doing so. Nevertheless, when she had gotten into the office the next morning and went to retrieve her bottle of aspirin from her briefcase, there it had been. That green and red glowing monstrosity had actually made her hangover worse.
Stalker! The attack of the killer watch!
*cue Twilight Zone music*

She didn’t know how the thing had ended up there.
How about one of Lex's flunkies.

Probably, Lex had slipped it into her bag while distracting her with his creepy behavior. Although, she wouldn’t put it past him to send some flunky to the Daily Planet to leave it at her desk.
Or Lex. Lex makes more sense. Considering how badly the recording effort has gone to this point he'd probably try to personally make sure the device was in her possession.

Either way, she had needed to investigate a floater down at the docks, so she had grabbed her briefcase and headed for the wharf. MPD had ruled the man a Christmas suicide. Lois wasn’t so sure. There were much better and less painful ways to kill one’s self.
Sounds like you weren't that "in the mood" for the fruit fly assignment. ... Then again, you didn't sound like you were assigned that yet.

While at the docks, though, she made sure to drop the watch into the murky grey waters, just in case it turned into one of those demonic pieces of jewelry, one always heard about in horror stories, that ended up reappearing after being properly disposed of.
Wouldn't it have been hilarious if that had still been the case but from Lex? Considering his monetary talents and abilities it's completely possible he'd hire someone to search the docks just for it.

He took her elbow and pulled her into the hall. “I apologize, Lois. It’s only that the watch was irreplaceable, a one-of-a-kind item.”
Thank god. Then no one else would be subjected to such a garish item.

“Oh,” he replied with disappointment. He gazed into her eyes for several moments, longer than he had ever stared at her before. “Your eyes. I have never noticed your eyes before, how rich, how deep, like pools of light. A man could drown in those pools.”
Oh dear, didn't know he was exposed to that yet. I guess Miranda sprayed him in the morning.

“Perhaps it was that partner of yours, who took the watch,” Lex accused.
Oh my, a jealous Lex is a dangerous Lex.

Lex beamed at these words and, for a second, Lois considered retracting them. He had been much too interested in Clark, investigating his past and checking up on his current activities. No, it would be better, safer for Clark, if Lex Luthor dropped Clark as a person of interest or envy.
For all she knew, Luthor might BE the person Clark's hiding out from.

“I’m glad to hear it, Lois. That means you are free to have dinner with me this Friday night,” Lex said.
*Lex pens in his catch.*

“I’ll send a car to pick you up at eight, my dear,” Lex said, taking her elbow and leading her back into the function.
*and snares his prey quite neatly.*

Lois: Sometimes I hate Lex. What am I saying? Of course I hate Lex!

She had turned him down, yet he had expected the date to go on. It didn’t bode well that Lex didn’t take no for an answer.
I'd agree, kind of frightening.

“Out of curiosity, what documentation did Kent produce to prove his identity?” Lex had murmured.

She had ground her teeth together. That man was entirely too much. “His birth certificate,” she had said. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, Lex, I have a job to do.”
And of course that will mean Lex will be attempting to track that ghost of a certificate down.

[QUOTE She felt like a very lucky mouse escaping the jaws of that boa constrictor. The more she had fought, the tighter he had held. Just the memory of this meeting left her more than breathless.[/QUOTE]
That, of course could be rather enthralling in the right circumstances. It could also be alarming. I could just imagine her inner self going "Red Alert! Red Alert!! All hands prepare to engage defense mechanisms!!"

Misery didn’t even touch on how horrible Lois felt. She dropped her head onto the conference table.
Wait... wasn't she just at the press conference? Is there supposed to be a break there?

“That isn’t the point, Clark. You stood me up!” she hissed back, wishing she could stop herself from sounding so needy, so jealous, so…. Oh, hell! So in love with Clark Kent. She looked down at her notes, and refused to gaze on him for fear that he could read her thoughts.
And the beginnings of suspicion of where Clark goes approach.

She had discovered that since their mistletoe kiss, Clark was never far from her thoughts; so much so, her dreams had become increasingly more erotic over the last few weeks. She had never been so disappointed in herself. She had promised herself that she wouldn’t fall for Clark before she knew who he was, what his background and history were, and despite all of that, she had gone ahead and done it.
Sounds like when the pheromone kicks in things would be even MORE heated, not less. Clark hadn't kissed her purely because he wanted to before that in canon.

She only hoped that it wasn’t too late. Clark had promised her that he would wait for her to be ready. Nevertheless, other than that one kiss on Christmas Eve, Clark had been very reserved for the past month and half. Friendly, yes. Romantic, no. His romantic teasing, which had sent her juices tingling, seemed to happen only on those rare occasions when he spoke before thinking.
And while that's understandable I'm sure it's setting things back for the two of them. It's heating that tension to a blazing inferno on both sides. The pheromone is going to be that perfect spark, I'm sure.

“I didn’t do it intentionally, Lois. I was on my way to the press conference when I heard about a fire in the diamond district. My source on the MFD arson squad told me that Superman found the body of a highly esteemed jeweler,” Clark murmured.
Mazik jewelers?

“I promise you, Lois, the next time Superman does something exciting, he’s all yours,” Clark retorted, before catching Lois’s raised brow. “I mean… the story, yours. Your story.”
And once Clark and Lois are together I'm sure that will take on a new level of excitement to say that. (Please note I didn't say WHICH Clark and Lois.)

She tried not to make it obvious she was catching Clark’s ‘today’ scent. Unlike other men, who smelled like a gallon of cologne, or scented soap, Clark’s aroma was hard to pin down. Sometimes he smelled like fresh air, other times piney like a forest, every so often there was this dampness or earthiness to him, from time to time he had a smoky scent like danger or a fire, but he never stunk like cigarettes, cigars, alcohol, sweat, or grime.
Probably catching the faint scent of whatever he was trying to help.

Clark leaned so close Lois could feel his warm breath tickle her neck. “I don’t know, Lois, I like the name ‘Clarkie’.” He coughed. “For the bear, of course.”

“Of course,” Lois retorted, thrilled at even this little flirtatious conversation.

“Kent, if you’re done nibbling on Lane’s neck, how about you tell me how the dock strike’s going?” Perry said, causing Lois to bolt upright.
LOL. I love how Lois acted like she was caught necking with the quarterback by the school principal.

“‘Negotiations have broken down again’? Is that supposed to be code for something?” she asked.
Lois: Are you saying our relationship is at a standstill? Are you telling Perry that we aren't getting along??

Well what do you know? My quote buffer ran out!
On to the next ten.

“Oh, you remember, Chief,” Cat said, her eyes widening with excitement. “Today’s the day that they’re using our newsroom for the backdrop to introduce that new fragrance Exclusive!. Marketing set it up.”
You know, Marketing never made much sense to me. Now PR does... but then again, these days PR is sometimes considered a division of marketing.

He smiled at her, and set his hand on her shoulder. “I get to watch someone even more beautiful than they are, every day, Lois. Why would I be interested in looking at anyone else?”
Flirrrrrrrrrt!

It was entirely possible that, on reflection, Carlos might change his mind, especially once Clark introduced him to Lois.
*squinches up face* I don't know about that Clark. The decision to take up the cloth is a kind of serious endeavour and not taken up lightly. I don't know if even Lois would change that (unless there's something in Clark's soul past to suggest that which we were not privy to.)

Unfortunately, he had promised Lois at Christmas that he wouldn’t kiss her again without her direct say-so. Lois, on the other hand, seemed content to remain just friends for the foreseeable future.
I think you've been missing some obvious signs to me. It seems like Lois has been pulling the "reverse psychology" stuff on herself and it's bleeding out in my point of view.

“I’ve been thinking that I’d like us to try the new Italian restaurant that opened near your apartment,” Lois whispered, practically climbing onto his desk to lean closer to him. “Now.”

“Aunti Pasto’s?” Clark said skeptically, removing the pencil from behind his ear. “There are better Italian restaurants in Metropolis, Lois. All they serve is pasta, which isn’t what antipasto means in Italian, by the way.” Looking away from her, he said, “Anyway, you know what pasta does to me.” He fumbled with his notes and turned back to his computer screen.

“I know,” Lois murmured. “Pasta does the same thing for me, and I want to eat it. Now.”
I didn't get why she kept saying "now" at first. Then as this went along my eyebrows went even higher.

Suddenly the fog in Clark’s brain parted, and her words sunk in. “Now? As in now now?” he sputtered. He recalled their conversation in the conference room after returning from Smallville. She had said that she had wanted to remain friends ‘for now’, and he had rebutted, ‘how about now?’
Well it looks like "just friends" won't be that for too much longer.

She bit her bottom lip demurely and nodded. “I’m ready, Clark. Take me now.”
I could almost hear that seductive, breathy tone. Somehow I suspect it was even more seductive than canon Lois was because all of the priming that happened in the days prior.

“Five minutes, and you can have me for the rest of the day,” he promised.
And I'm certain Clark's thinking of ways to put the rest of the day to good use. In bed.
“Sold.” Her finger moved from his cheek to his lips. “But know this; I’m not going to settle for just the day, Clark.”

“No?” he squeaked.
Oh boy, Clark's mind's blown. Lights are on, no one's home. Or more like the light fuse just blew. And I know I'm mixing my metaphors but I'm sure this instance deserves it.

Lois glanced at the woman, looking her up and down. “Your perfume stinks.” There was nothing quite like his ‘to the point’ partner.
LOL, Love how even on the pheromone perfume she can still be blunt when she needs to be.

“Each time we kiss, you wake up regretting it and push me away. I can’t face any more rejection,” Clark reminded her.
Oh dear. And here, I can just imagine that happening.

His jaw dropped open in blissful surprise. She loved him? Loved loved, like he loved her? His heart soared with pleasure. Lois didn’t hesitate in taking advantage of Clark’s open mouth to deepen their kiss and pull him against her. He had to admit, she was doing a pretty thorough job of convincing him that her words were true.
Yum, yum, yum. Sounds like Clark's going to be enjoying himself very soon.

Just hope this won't come back to bite him hard.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/22/12 01:49 PM
Originally posted by John Lambert:
<<tears in his eyes>> I was hoping we could have 15 parts for this episode. Lois head-over-heels in love with Clark is so fun. OK, I doubted that would happen, but I would not complain.
You and my betas both, but I still have more of the story to tell. Rest assured we have only seen the few minutes of the first day of the Revenege epidemic. While PML is a fun episode, it actually was only a minor part of this story (and IMPORTANT segment as you'll soon see, but still a minor one in the overall story).
Canon Lois: Hey, wait a minute. I saw Clark rob the place. And once he explained what was really going on, I protected him from Sergeant Zymack's inquiries in the matter. I mean, OK, maybe I should have not mistrusted him and not assumed he was a robber, but hey, he was robbing the place and I saw him do it.
Exactly. There's a history of Lois believing that Clark is a robber, so it's not such a far reach for a gulliable Lois to believe this.

LOIS: I'm not gulliable!

EW: Exactly. laugh Which is why you don't buy Lex's story.

I guess you do have a point. Still, it very much messes with everyone's mental well being.
It does, doesn't it? smile1

Clark: Well, that just shows she is still very far from seeing the truth of Luthor.
Even canon Clark worked with Luthor on occasion despite knowing who he really was. <<cough>> HiM <<cough>>

True, but I was afraid he would not be back from Brazil yet.
His trip to Brazil was the day before.

That is why it is better than in canon. There they were not wispering to eachother at all.
evil
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/22/12 02:34 PM
Christina: Thank you for the long FDK! hyper
*straps on seatbelt because this one is going to be a fun ride*
I hope so. laugh
At first I thought this was just a random addition.
It was an explanation on why they were spraying for fruit flies in the middle of winter.

When I finally got time to read this so I could review? My mind went "OH! That's Clark's assignment!"
Nope, Clark's working the "Dock Strike" not the "Garbage Strike" (which is now over and happened in January off page).

Stalker! The attack of the killer watch!
*cue Twilight Zone music*
clap

How about one of Lex's flunkies.
That's one of the theories.

Or Lex. Lex makes more sense. Considering how badly the recording effort has gone to this point he'd probably try to personally make sure the device was in her possession.
Yes, Lex as the evil queen from Snow White, finally learns to take matters into his own hands... Or maybe he will someday, since giving Lois the watch is still working through a mediary.

Sounds like you weren't that "in the mood" for the fruit fly assignment. ... Then again, you didn't sound like you were assigned that yet.
Fruit Fly assignment was in February. The Floater was on Christmas morning back over a month previous. She's thinking back on it.

Wouldn't it have been hilarious if that had still been the case but from Lex? Considering his monetary talents and abilities it's completely possible he'd hire someone to search the docks just for it.
Maybe he has.

Thank god. Then no one else would be subjected to such a garish item.
CLARK: I was thinking the same thing.

Oh dear, didn't know he was exposed to that yet. I guess Miranda sprayed him in the morning.
[Linked Image]

Oh my, a jealous Lex is a dangerous Lex.
He is, isn't he?

For all she knew, Luthor might BE the person Clark's hiding out from.
Perhaps he is.

*Lex pens in his catch.*

*and snares his prey quite neatly.*
clap

Lois: Sometimes I hate Lex. What am I saying? Of course I hate Lex!
He's making it difficult to love him.

I'd agree, kind of frightening.
Eerie Lex.

And of course that will mean Lex will be attempting to track that ghost of a certificate down.
He's already been doing that.

That, of course could be rather enthralling in the right circumstances. It could also be alarming. I could just imagine her inner self going "Red Alert! Red Alert!! All hands prepare to engage defense mechanisms!!"
[Linked Image]

Wait... wasn't she just at the press conference? Is there supposed to be a break there?
She was thinking back to the previous day with Lex at the luncheon.

Sounds like when the pheromone kicks in things would be even MORE heated, not less. Clark hadn't kissed her purely because he wanted to before that in canon.
Nope, they hadn't dated and they also weren't on a relationship "break", which only Lois could unbreak (in Clark's opinion).

And while that's understandable I'm sure it's setting things back for the two of them. It's heating that tension to a blazing inferno on both sides. The pheromone is going to be that perfect spark, I'm sure.
[Linked Image]

Mazik jewelers?
Could have been. Or it could have been another watchmaker who had made a hideous looking green / red glowing crystal that Lois didn't want.

And once Clark and Lois are together I'm sure that will take on a new level of excitement to say that. (Please note I didn't say WHICH Clark and Lois.)
Noted. Yes, I can see the teasing fun intensify with Superman double entendres.

Probably catching the faint scent of whatever he was trying to help.
[Linked Image]

LOL. I love how Lois acted like she was caught necking with the quarterback by the school principal.
Pretty much.

Lois: Are you saying our relationship is at a standstill? Are you telling Perry that we aren't getting along??
Yes, she misconstrued Clark's response to Perry.

Well what do you know? My quote buffer ran out! On to the next ten.
Well, shucks. clap

You know, Marketing never made much sense to me. Now PR does... but then again, these days PR is sometimes considered a division of marketing.
Martketing for the Daily Planet, and PR for the perfume company?

Flirrrrrrrrrt!
Clark's a bit more open to flirting since getting the green light from Carlos.

*squinches up face* I don't know about that Clark. The decision to take up the cloth is a kind of serious endeavour and not taken up lightly. I don't know if even Lois would change that (unless there's something in Clark's soul past to suggest that which we were not privy to.)
He's trying to do the right thing. Yes, I agree with you (as does Carlos), but at the moment, Clark cannot see how anyone could choose a life without Lois than one with her.

I think you've been missing some obvious signs to me. It seems like Lois has been pulling the "reverse psychology" stuff on herself and it's bleeding out in my point of view.
Lois might have finally admitted to herself that she loves Clark, but she still hasn't let herself do anything about it because of his whole lying about his past thing. Of course, once she had admitted this to herself, Clark became irresistable, and Lois started to do those things we all do when we have a crush on someone and don't want (but at the same time, do want) them to know. Everything she says or does seems obvious (only to her), everything said to her says he loves her (of course, she might be right about that), and everything everyone else says makes it seems like everyone else knows as well (okay, maybe they do; it would explain the sudden appearance of the popcorn machine in the break area). wink

I didn't get why she kept saying "now" at first. Then as this went along my eyebrows went even higher.
You're not the only one. It took Clark a while as well.

Well it looks like "just friends" won't be that for too much longer.
evil

I could almost hear that seductive, breathy tone. Somehow I suspect it was even more seductive than canon Lois was because all of the priming that happened in the days prior.
Thank you.

And I'm certain Clark's thinking of ways to put the rest of the day to good use. In bed.
Not quite.

Oh boy, Clark's mind's blown. Lights are on, no one's home. Or more like the light fuse just blew. And I know I'm mixing my metaphors but I'm sure this instance deserves it.
rotflol

LOL, Love how even on the pheromone perfume she can still be blunt when she needs to be.
As you know, it's difficult to keep a Revenge-addled Lois to still be Lois.

Oh dear. And here, I can just imagine that happening.
Well, we'll see...

Yum, yum, yum. Sounds like Clark's going to be enjoying himself very soon.

Just hope this won't come back to bite him hard.
cool
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/22/12 07:04 PM
Christina said:
However since Miranda says that the pheremone removes inhibitions, it would seem to me it would make Lois more blunt.

She is blunt in telling Clark she desires him, blunt and no nonsense in getting rid of Ralph when he goes after her, and blunt in stating her views to Miranda.

The pheremone does not create desire, it hightens it and removes inhibitions, and it would seem that would apply to speaking ones mind on all sorts of things.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 12/23/12 07:03 PM
Christina said:
However since Miranda says that the pheremone removes inhibitions, it would seem to me it would make Lois more blunt.

She is blunt in telling Clark she desires him, blunt and no nonsense in getting rid of Ralph when he goes after her, and blunt in stating her views to Miranda.

The pheremone does not create desire, it hightens it and removes inhibitions, and it would seem that would apply to speaking ones mind on all sorts of things.
Good point. I never thought about it exactly like that before. clap
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/13/13 06:49 AM
Lois felt miserable. She had the most boring story assignment of her life, fruit flies, and that was saying something.
Ooooh! Oooooh!

I wonder if Miranda has orchestrated the whole thing, starting with getting Lex to heat up Metropolis and seducing the Garbage Union’s chief so he would call a strike. All in the name of getting a chance to spray Metropolis.

She knew what she wanted to do.
Clark?

She wanted to tell Lex Luthor to take a long walk off a tall skyscraper, but she knew Superman would save even him,
Maybe if she bedded Clark at the time?

Nevertheless, when she had gotten into the office the next morning and went to retrieve her bottle of aspirin from her briefcase, there it had been.
help

just in case it turned into one of those demonic pieces of jewelry, one always heard about in horror stories, that ended up reappearing after being properly disposed of.
Wouldn’t that just mean the watch might end up inside a fish and when Lois and Clark visit a fish restaurant, she gets served the fish with the watch inside? Or… /points up to tidal wave reference/ She should have pried the crystals out of it, sold the watch for its weight at a gold smith and put the crystals in front of a steamroll.

Luckily for her, the watch never made another appearance. Unluckily for her, Lex had.
That’s what assassins are for.

The previous day, Perry had sent Lois to cover a P.R. “thank you” luncheon for military contractors, and she had bumped into Lex.
The wave generator project. Actually, such luncheons are already considered bribery if they’re more than a couple dozen bucks per person. At least, over here.

She had only attended the function because Valdez was out with the flu.
Did Lex have Valdez infected?

Now that Lois did know, she planned on researching exactly what is was.
/whispers/ ‘it’

I did my first of the month inventory and restocking of supplies,”
Huh. Women do that? Or is that a Lois thing? You know, replace broken lock picks. Get some new mace. Put in a new box of DFCBs.

“No!” he sputtered in dismay, reaching for her briefcase, which was as always slung over her shoulder.
clap

She had never been so disappointed in herself. She had promised herself that she wouldn’t fall for Clark before she knew who he was, what his background and history were, and despite all of that, she had gone ahead and done it.
See? Had she done as Cat does and just gotten him out of her system, things would be easier now. Of course, she *would* be considering how to handle a career and a baby come September, but still…

She had even chosen what she was going to say.
Take me. Take me now. ?

Well, nine-hundred and ninety-three pieces; there were still a few pieces she had never recovered after Superman had broken her heart.
Awwwwwwww clap

My source on the MFD arson squad told me that Superman found the body of a highly esteemed jeweler,”
Old Mr. Mazic?

“I promise you, Lois, the next time Superman does something exciting, he’s all yours,”
So, Clark knows what Superman is doing regularly back when he’s home alone?

“Pity,” she murmured, leaning closer to him. She tried not to make it obvious she was catching Clark’s ‘today’ scent.
New hobby?

. Sometimes he smelled like fresh air, other times piney like a forest, every so often there was this dampness or earthiness to him, from time to time he had a smoky scent like danger or a fire,
Huh. [Linked Image]

but he never stunk like cigarettes, cigars, alcohol, sweat, or grime.
Or cheap perfume. So, no stench associated with the hookers that Ralph frequents.

Hmmmm. Maybe she could use that excuse to stay over at his place again.
Right. So not in love.

“Do you think, if it’s not too much trouble, you might have another go at it? And this time, put a little zing into it, will you?”
By turning them into fruit mosquitoes?

“Vivid dreams. I’ll be fine. I have Clausy Bear to protect me,” she teased.
Clausy?

“What? You think ‘Clarkie’ would have been a better name, Kent?”
[Linked Image]

“I promised to name it after Santa.”
How about Krisly Bear?

“I don’t know, Lois, I like the name ‘Clarkie’.” He coughed. “For the bear, of course.”
[Linked Image] No that Clarkie is still available, she could use it as a nickname for something else Clark-related [Linked Image] .

laugh

“‘Negotiations have broken down again’? Is that supposed to be code for something?” she asked.
laugh

“What? You’re not interested in hanging out and watching the pretty people parade around the newsroom, Clark?” Lois teased, as everyone else filed out of the room.
No, he’s more interested in watching you.
Wait for it...
LOIS: mad

/off to second part/
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/13/13 07:13 AM
Michael has really built up the anticipation beyond belief. I'm afraid I had to go over and beyond to make up for it.
[Linked Image]

quote:Maybe Lois and the rest of the newsroom won't get exposed to Revenge. That would be so much better.

Michael would kill me. It's his favorite episode.
[Linked Image] Kinda. And you’d better not skimp on Honeymoon either.

Revenge
Ooooh! Oooooh!

Clark glanced up from his desk and over at Lois. She had taken off her jacket and started unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse.
[Linked Image]

Clark had spent so much of his energy focused on finding the Jaguar, he hadn’t taken a moment to think about how or what he would say to the man once he had found him.
Maybe if he had just grabbed him and dumped him in Lois’s apartment in the middle of the night?

It was entirely possible that, on reflection, Carlos might change his mind, especially once Clark introduced him to Lois.
Meeeeeehhhh…

He never got what he wanted handed to him; there was always some sort of catch.
You mean, like when he finally gets Lois?

Unfortunately, he had promised Lois at Christmas that he wouldn’t kiss her again without her direct say-so.
[Linked Image]

Lois, on the other hand, seemed content to remain just friends for the foreseeable future.
Uuuummm…

A shadow darkened his desk.
Lois.

Setting his pencil behind his ear, he glanced up and saw Lois leaning forward across his desk. She rested her elbows on his notes and gazed deeply into his eyes just inches from his.
*gulp*

Clark swallowed. From this position, it was impossible not to look down her blouse.
clap Very much amends.

She almost seemed to be speaking about something entirely different.
Lois is speaking about [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] and [Linked Image]

He reminded himself of his vow not to do anything until he knew, with certainty, he was clear to do so.
He needs [Linked Image] , doesn’t he?

So, pasta and a bed?

[Linked Image]

Suddenly the fog in Clark’s brain parted, and her words sunk in. “Now? As in now now?” he sputtered.
He’s a slow one, isn’t he?
LOIS: Don’t care. [Linked Image]

Lois would finally decide to forgive his stupidity when his willpower was at its weakest.
More fun for EW?
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/13/13 07:14 AM
She bit her bottom lip demurely and nodded. “I’m ready, Clark. Take me now.”
She studied with Cat, huh?

The pencil in his hand broke in two.
Oops? Maybe he should accidentally spill some water on his pants?

It was only lunch, right? It wasn’t as if Lois would want to progress any further than lunch, not so soon after suggesting that they get back together, right?
[Linked Image]

Lois shook her head. “No, now!” Nothing was as obstinate as Lois was once she had made a decision about something. Patience had never been one of her virtues.
laugh She’s a Mad Dog in heat.

“Five minutes, and you can have me for the rest of the day,” he promised.
But what if she wants another 60 hours after that?

Read about the two-week honeymoon have we?

It wasn’t as seductive as the more practiced Cat,
I recommend he not tell Lois that.

She sat down and exposed her leg out the slit in her long skirt. What was he supposed to be writing about again?
Something fit for Love Fortress?

“Four minutes, thirty seconds, Clark,” she said.
wave Michael
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/14/13 02:31 PM
While at the docks, though, she made sure to drop the watch into the murky grey waters,
help
Good point. Hmm, I am really getting scared we might see this in Part help . Although that would require really bad luck, so maybe it is unlikely.

Clark: I have really bad luck. I think we need to worry.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/15/13 10:18 PM
Michael: I just sent the next part to Beta, so I'll reward myself by answering some FDK. laugh

Ooooh! Oooooh!
Sounds like Michael is excited about the sidebar to Lois's exposé on the Garbage Collectors union.

I wonder if Miranda has orchestrated the whole thing, starting with getting Lex to heat up Metropolis and seducing the Garbage Union’s chief so he would call a strike. All in the name of getting a chance to spray Metropolis.
MIRANDA: cool

She knew what she wanted to do.
ER: Clark?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Maybe if she bedded Clark at the time?

Well, she *already* wants Lex to take a swan dive, so I guess this additional behavior isn’t really relevant any longer.
Well, John likes to add up all of Lex's flaws for Lois to count, but you don't need to.

Cold water drowning? Dunno, but don’t you get tired of hypothermia and then just slip under water and die peacefully? /too lazy too google it ATM/
BUT it's COLD! [Linked Image]

Won’t that hurt Superman when he goes after the tidal wave? Oh my. Oh dear.
Depends on how the radiation from the Kryptonite works. Does it dissolve in the water? [Linked Image]

Wouldn’t that just mean the watch might end up inside a fish and when Lois and Clark visit a fish restaurant, she gets served the fish with the watch inside?
Yes, it might.

Or… /points up to tidal wave reference/
Yes, it could happen.

She should have pried the crystals out of it, sold the watch for its weight at a gold smith and put the crystals in front of a steamroll.
Yes, but that would imply a) that she knew what the crystals were, and b) that the particles from the crushed Kryptonite didn't end up in the air, ground into the road, or washed into a nearby water supply somehow, polluting it.

That’s what assassins are for.
LEX: As a matter of fact, I have several on payroll if you want to use one to get rid of your pesky partner of yours, Lois.

LOIS: Uh... Thanks for the generous offer, but no. My, look at the time, I really must be... uh... OCTOPUS!

The wave generator project. Actually, such luncheons are already considered bribery if they’re more than a couple dozen bucks per person. At least, over here.
It's a 'thank you' luncheon, so free for the guests.

Did Lex have Valdez infected?
Good question.

/whispers/ ‘it’
Thank you.

Huh. Women do that? Or is that a Lois thing? You know, replace broken lock picks. Get some new mace. Put in a new box of DFCBs.
A Lois thing.

LEX: But but but…
help

CLARK: Sorry, I'm busy, Lois... er... you know.

So… <<Lois having fun at Lex's expense>> is out, then?
LOIS: Sadly.

Hey, she could always bug him.
Oh, but that's what everyone else does.

He’s going to come clean and give her the speech he gave to Superman while latter was holed up in a green cage?
No.

She’s not. She explicitly just thought so.
Actually, Clark *does* have ulterior motives for Lois. He wants to marry her and make her very happy.

Yes, but what if she ends up in his bedroom, naked and spread-eagled to the bedposts? Also, gagged. Unless Lex puts a green-glowing lavalamp next to the bed and removes the gag. That could be fun, Lois screaming for Superman in that situation.
<<sees plot for Michael's final chapter of his PML fic.>>

Do boas go after mice? Or only after animals larger than cats?
Maybe they eat them like popcorn? Also, rats and mice probably bigger in the forest.

LEX: Awwwwwwww! /swoons/
whinging

And would that comment be considered sexual harassment?
No, probably not, especially in an office where Cat Grant works.

No, he’s more interested in watching you.
Wait for it...
LOIS: <<mad>>
CLARK: And I can do that from the docks. wink

/off to second part/
Lookie there, me too!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/15/13 11:00 PM
-- Response to Michael's FDK - (cont.)

Kinda. And you’d better not skimp on Honeymoon either.
So, no jumping forward to a little magic show? Uh... er... um... But I thought you guys wanted me to up the pace?

Maybe if he had just grabbed him and dumped him in Lois’s apartment in the middle of the night?
CLARK: Well, being that he's a priest, she'd probably be okay. Unless, of course, he's not, and he's really just undercover as a priest, then maybe she wouldn't be safe. No, best to keep them a good hemisphere apart just to be safe... To guarantee his safety.

You mean, like when he finally gets Lois?
Yep, when he finally gets Lois, he's caught!

Didn’t Lois mention ‘now’ earlier, too? She’s telling him that now is *now*.
That she is. <<What she had planned on telling Clark, BTW>>

Very much amends.
CLARK: <<adjusts tie>> We're still talking about the dock strike, right?

Lois is speaking about <<hugging>> and <<dancing>> and <<taking a mid-day nap>>
CLARK: Hey! [Linked Image] My Mom and Dad used to do that. Farming is quite labor intensive and exhausting work and... Oh. <<blushes>> Never mind. You don't like Lawrence Welk, do you?

He needs <<Lois Lane Handbook? Diagram? Detailed Instructions on how to unfasten her bra?>>, doesn’t he?
CLARK: What are you implying? I've done this before, you know. I know I'm a bit rusty... not literally though... but I think I can figure it out. Eidetic memory and all.

So, pasta and a bed?

<<Smilie of dinner with the future Mr. & Mrs. Kent>>
That be the one.

He’s a slow one, isn’t he?
LOIS: Don’t care. <<kisses Clark>>
LOIS: Me like slow.

CLARK: laugh Anyway, just to defend myself, you can't blame me for not expecting this after the life I've had, right? Good luck doesn't fall into my lap, like... EVER.

More fun for EW?
evil

She studied with Cat, huh?
Well, her desk is opposite Cat's.

Oops? Maybe he should accidentally spill some water on his pants?
Um... that would look like he pee'd his pants though.

CLARK: I've got heat vision.

EW: You'd use it there? At work?

CLARK: blush Maybe not.

She’s a Mad Dog in heat.
I figured Lois's personality should be in there somewhere.

But what if she wants another 60 hours after that?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Read about the two-week honeymoon have we?
LOIS: I've got vacation days saved up.

I recommend he not tell Lois that.
CLARK: <<puts on baseball hat over "lunkhead" tattoo on his forehead>> Do I look that stupid?

Something fit for Love Fortress?
That's happening in the copier room.

That’s no way to talk to a high-class callgirl.
LOIS: I charge $1500 for a billionaire to take me on a fifteen minute drive in his limo where he's not allowed to touch me. <<looks Ralph over>> Nope. You can't afford me.

So, he first got to what, second base with his head?
Nope, I'm not even going to give him that.

It would. Now that she’s disposed of her new watch.
LOIS: evil
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/15/13 11:02 PM
Good point. Hmm, I am really getting scared we might see this in Part help . Although that would require really bad luck, so maybe it is unlikely.

Clark: I have really bad luck. I think we need to worry.
So, you're saying I shouldn't delay tonight's posting, John? wink
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/15/13 11:25 PM
What? Tonigh's posting? We are going to get all the way to the morning tonight? I figured it would be taken up by help help help since I can't say anything about that here.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/15/13 11:48 PM
What? Tonigh's posting? We are going to get all the way to the morning tonight? I figured it would be taken up by help help help since I can't say anything about that here.
Oh, that's too bad, John, because I have tonight's part all ready to go. I just have to press the "post" button. If you really want me to wait until morning... evil
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/20/13 05:23 AM
I just sent the next part to Beta, so I'll reward myself by answering some FDK.
clap

Sounds like Michael is excited about the sidebar to Lois's exposé on the Garbage Collectors union.
[Linked Image] It’s like with little children getting excited when the first bits of Christmas decoration pop up in the streets.

quote: Maybe if she bedded Clark at the time?

LOIS: <very excited by the idea of selling her body for the greater good>
laugh

BUT it's COLD!
I think I’ve heard somewhere that the cold numbs you pretty fast.

Depends on how the radiation from the Kryptonite works. Does it dissolve in the water?
She might have dumped it at the same pier they end up in HiM, or it might get dragged out to see and Superman encounters it inside the wave.

Yes, but that would imply a) that she knew what the crystals were, and b) that the particles from the crushed Kryptonite didn't end up in the air, ground into the road, or washed into a nearby water supply somehow, polluting it.
Well… a) Just to get rid of Lex-stuff. No matter what they are. B) Yeah, there *was* a story once where someone covered half the US with Kryptonite dust. But then, who would really wonder when he suddenly develops headaches and colds and stuff. Lois would probably contribute it to his unnatural eating habits.

quote:That’s what assassins are for.

LEX: As a matter of fact, I have several on payroll if you want to use one to get rid of your pesky partner of yours, Lois.
Umm… I meant an assassin to get rid of *Lex*.

LOIS: Uh... Thanks for the generous offer, but no. My, look at the time, I really must be... uh... OCTOPUS!
[Linked Image] Lex and Octopus. Also… is it just my imagination or was Octopus Lois’s safe-word for Superman to rescue her?

It's a 'thank you' luncheon, so free for the guests.
Yes, but if the meal would normally cost more than the non-bribe-limit, it would still be considered bribery.

LOIS: That's okay with me.

CLARK: Lois!

LOIS: Fine! I'll do it myself though, but I hate washing my hands with bleach afterwards.

CLARK: Lois!

LOIS: It's Ralph! He deserves to be wrongfully accused a crime nobody committed!

CLARK: [Shock] Lois!
ER: Lois does have a couple very good points there…

LOIS: No, really. I'm fine. Please don't torture me. Please don't. I'll be good.

EW: You will, will you?

LOIS: Well, no, but I don't deserve that fate.
clap

LOIS: Oh, so now I'm not allowed fantasies. Gee, thanks.
Fantasies are okay, so long as they involve a naked Lois and Cark and Superman in the same room.

CLARK: Sorry, I'm busy, Lois... er... you know.
Tying her up in his bed so she won’t come after him in her drug-addled state?

Actually, Clark *does* have ulterior motives for Lois. He wants to marry her and make her very happy.
LOIS: He wants to *marry* me? [Linked Image]

<<sees plot for Michael's final chapter of his PML fic.>>
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/20/13 05:24 AM
Maybe they eat them like popcorn? Also, rats and mice probably bigger in the forest.
help Will the last thing Superman does before leaving with Herb be flash-freezing Lois and when she wakes up, she knows he was Clark *and* that he’s now nowhere to be found. Thus she gets really mad. Then history resets itself and Lois is left with a deep seated mistrust and anger at Clark and when True Clark shows up, things get *very* interesting. BTW, did you already check out MLT’s No Place Like Home? It’s now available as ebook, IIRC.

quote: So, Clark knows what Superman is doing regularly back when he’s home alone?

CLARK: You can call that exciting if you want to, but, really, I'd rather have Lois.
Exciting for Lois? Well, interesting? From a scientific point of view?

quote: By turning them into fruit mosquitoes?

Wouldn't it have been bad for the fruit fly population to be sprayed with Revenge? Wouldn't they have taken over the city?
laugh
LOIS: Not *again*! The time at MetSewRecFac was enough for me.

quote: Clausy?

For Santa Claus.
I know. I just meant *Clausy*?

quote:ER: <<agrees with Clark that the bear's name should be changed to "Clarkie" and be put in a blue spandex suit with red shorts and boots>>
drool and strips him?

CLARK: <<adjusts tie>> We're still talking about the dock strike, right?
We’re talking about two ‘spaceships’ ‘docking’.

CLARK: Hey! - My Mom and Dad used to do that. Farming is quite labor intensive and exhausting work and... Oh. <<blushes>> Never mind. You don't like Lawrence Welk, do you?
wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/22/13 04:36 PM
Quiz points tallied. Check. Procrastinating on Part 89. Check. Back to FDK. grumble Darn bear gets all the luck.

LOIS: <<looks to the ceiling and shakes head>> And he came highly recommended, too.

Not quite. But one can’t say more here.
evil

So, no jumping forward to a little magic show? Uh... er... um... But I thought you guys wanted me to up the pace?
ER: <<Shows EW written contract that shows that all fanfic over 50 parts must include a full PML episode in it>>
Oh, well, if I must...

From a jealous Wrong Clark when Lois immediately goes <drool> and strips him?
No, just from Lois.

We’re talking about two ‘spaceships’ ‘docking’.
What! shock Zara's here already?!

LANA: I don’t think he should remember what he did. Wouldn’t wish that on Hank (?) Irig.
Hank's her husband and not an Irig. Walt's the bad Irig boy.

Then what does he call Lois when she falls into his lap?
CLARK: <<sheepishly>> Naughty luck?

Not when Lois sees him spilling the water.
But she might offer to help him dry off or take his pants to the hand dryer in the ladies room... without him in it.

So, she’s like Demi Moore in that one movie and charges a million bucks a pop?
LOIS: Oh, I'm worth so much more than that. I require one round-the-world trip with no plane. laugh

Different kind of fun. Fun where more people get made. Later, fun where already finished people (well, extra-dimensional aliens) get unmade.
I'm sorry, I'm only creating fully functional (debatable) adult people in this story, no babies. Oh, wait, that's not exactly true. Um... I didn't say that. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/23/13 02:18 PM
Quiz points tallied. Check. Procrastinating on Part 89. Check. Back to FDK.
help

Or something to do with the fact that he killed Superman, since he disappeared about the same time Clark got sick?
laugh

quote: Umm… I meant an assassin to get rid of *Lex*.

LEX: Yes, but my counter-offer is always *higher*
In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. Who should he kill?
A riddle for Tyrion, A Feast for Crows, by GRRM
and
Though I would treasure your friendship, I'm mainly interested in your facility with murder. And if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out, remember this: whatever their price, I'll beat it. I like living.
Tyrion to his pet sellsword, A Game of Thrones, by GRRM
(yes, I’m aware you’re not following that recent media hype. Really, it’s like the 2011’s Harry Potter. Just for grown ups. Plus: Dragons!)

quote: Yes, but if the meal would normally cost more than the non-bribe-limit, it would still be considered bribery.

Riiiiight.
I’m not joking. I’m just way too lazy to dig out the quote from the law-site and translate it. All in the name of fighting corruption at the minor functionary level. Of course, it’s still good practice to pay the top-level politicians millions so they do what they’re told by those with said money. That’s just common sense.
TEMPUS: What a fun universe. Can I live here, please?

quote: Fantasies are okay, so long as they involve a naked Lois and Cark and Superman in the same room.

Lois: Ooooh! <Mind goes straight to very dark place with a red light bulb above a biiiig bed> Claaaaaark! I've just had a brilliant idea!
wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/24/13 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: Thanks for not deserting my story, despite having Lois run off with Luthor during PML.... oh, wait... that didn't happen.

ER: Yeah, that could have caused a strange dip in the FDK-post-count number…
clap

So, if Clark can provide that she’ll jump him?
LOIS: No comment. laugh
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/25/13 03:12 PM
I think it would be difficult for Ralph to type up the report with blackened fingers. Probably should partner him up on this. <<watches as all DP staff suddenly have urgent business to report on>>
/watches as Lois steps forward/
LOIS: What? No one else willing to watch whether Ralph will die a horrible death?

I'm thinking he should just leave and let them kill each other, that way he might not be rich, but he can stay in his own country with his family and his soul is still clean.
wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (71/??) - 01/26/13 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
/watches as Lois steps forward/
LOIS: What? No one else willing to watch whether Ralph will die a horrible death?
hyper I was right?!

It's on my to-do list... for the future.

/whispers/ Tempus would then stop pestering Lois and Clark and instead pester EWs to write more Tempus-friendly LnC fic. Oh, right. No I see why Clark doesn’t want that.
laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards