John: 7-Part FDK! clap

We are to PML. OK, I am really scarred that it is going to go horribly wrong in some horrendous way, but I am glad the anticipation is over.
Michael has really built up the anticipation beyond belief. I'm afraid I had to go over and beyond to make up for it. evil

Finally an explanation for spraying for fruit flies in the middle of the winter.
Yes, that always bothered me as well. We spray our fruit trees in fall and spring here. Winter makes no sense to me at all.

Well, at least she does not want Luthor in any way. This is good.
I thought you might like that line.

Oh no. I am still convinved the watch has both Green and Red Kryptonite. This would be bad, very bad, if Clark ever gets anywhere close to it.
I'll have to agree with you there.

So she never thought Santa was Clark.
Oh, right, I have to go back and fix that section for the people who didn't read "Jolly St. Clark". Thanks for the reminder.

Well, if the watch was in there before, at least Clark was not exposed.
[Linked Image]

she does not like Luthor at all.
Yes, Lois is finally acknowledging all of her true feelings.

I hope this is someone Luthor had knocked off and Lois figures out that Luthor was responsible for it. OK, I do not have much hope that will happen, but it would be cool.
RANDOM PSYCHO KILLER: Yea! I got away with another one!

she got rid of the watch. Although I am a bit worried about the Kryptonite being in the water.
Good thing Hob's Bay isn't a great swimming hole for Clark.

more researching of Luthor.
LOIS: Well, he asked for it!

Clark: Luthor seems to be in great need of being a dictionary, especially the n section. He does not understand "no" and "I don't want that".
LEX: Some of us are too busy to sit around and read dictionaries.

Lois: This makes me so mad. He flaunts his disregard for my feelings.
LEX: There are my feelings and everyone else's either agree with mine or don't matter.

This is not the way to win Lois' heart. Of course Luthor seems to have just continued to dig himself a bigger and bigger hole.
Why is that?

Clark: Obviously he is. He is acting like his normal self, and disrespecting you, Lois. First he shoots you, then he buys you like a prostitute, and now he disregards your wish to not have his gift and invades your private space.
LOIS: You and your one-track mind, Clark.

Because it had Kryptonite in it.
He did have it specifically made for her.

He can't give her a new one.
Why would he? Obviously she didn't like the first one enough to push past this little flimsy excuse to accept it.

she is going to get Luthor to do a wild goose chase for the watch. Hmm, hopefully he does not think to dredge by the docks.
He would have to know it's there.

Clark: Why is Luthor so quick to suggest security tapes. It would suggest maybe he is used to monitoring people in this way.
Clearly Lex doesn't trust *his* employees.

Clark: Am I glad of that.

Lois: Why?

Clark: I can't tell you yet.

Lois: Why not?

Clark: Well I told you, and you didn't believe me.

Lois: Tell me now!

Clark: I am not there now. I can't tell you until I am actually there, at the earliest.

Lois: Don't think you can get out of it this time.
evil

Well, at least Lois wants a change.
She's decided to stop lying to herself.

Good. Although she would maybe have to lie.
CLARK: Hey, if she wants to tell Luthor she's my girlfriend, I'll back her up. laugh

It won't work anyway, since Luthor does not accept no.
Sadly, true.

Lois you need to learn to just say no to Luthor.
Luthor is like a 5 year old child. He doesn't hear the word "no" unless he himself is speaking it.

This does not sound wise.
Communication or the lack thereof is a theme in this story, if you hadn't noticed.

She really should have just catagorically rejected Luthor.
She's trying not to burn any bridges she may want to use in the future.

Clark is here.
Um... John, Clark works there.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.