But if they weren't gfic-ified (don't you love my new word), they couldn't go into the archive. I am first in line to read good nfic, but good stories are good even without the nfic scenes and it would be disappointing if they weren't archived. I know Annesplace has an nfic archive, and I hope they are posted there as well, but lcfanfic.com is the primary place where our stories are saved, and it would be sad if these weren't included.
Oh, absolutely. The point about converting nfic stories to PG13 versions has always been to provide as much choice as possible to FoLCs.

Therefore, you can read the nfic version if that's your choice, either here on the mbs as it's posted or at Annesplace if you prefer reading completed stories. Or you can read the PG13 version on the Fanfic Archive, or, again, here on the mbs if you like following a story as it's posted in segments.

If authors didn't provide us with both nfic and PG13 versions of their stories, think of all those FoLCs who just don't like reading nfic (or who are too young to), who'd miss out on some terrific stories. They deserve the chance to read them, too.

Plus...you get more fdk. evil

Win/win. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers