-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Lois hated that her obsession with Clark was making her lose her edge.
JOHN: Nah, it is her revulsion at Luthor.
It's a bunch of both.

Coroner:Nah, but we were told Lois Lane was edgy, so to be prepared beforehand to do an autopsy if she didn't get her way.
And here you all thought she was pregnant.
LOIS: clap
CLARK: /reading Dirt Digger/ [Linked Image] Where do they come up with these stories?

Lois:Maybe not by the MPD. But I don't trust Ms. Drake to miss that chance to attack. And I trust LNN not to play this accusation to its full potential even less.
Exactly.

Lois:Murdering a man whose sole crime is sitting in a car seems a bit beyond most vigilantes. These "terrorists" and "vigilantes" hardly fit the bill.
Good point, but not all vigilantes are non-violent which is why they get a bad rap.

Henderson:Not likely with the upper body strength he needed to take down those 3 criminals in advertising.
Years later after watching The Avengers...
HENDERSON: I stand corrected.

Lois:Yeah, Clark's horrible ex-fianee, La-, or something like that. I once caught him almost saying her name.
So there's a grumpy kryptonian woman on Earth? eek

Henderson:Which is why we did not see him for an hour after you, Clark and the others were captured.
LOIS: He's also very quick.

“What does it matter to you, Ms. Lane? You’re dating Lex Luthor, are you not?” he asked innocently.
JOHN: That is a low blow.
I believe that's what we call "a burn".

Lois:Just making out with the man of steel whenever I catch him alone.
Yeah, I'm thinking she wouldn't admit that, even to Henderson... sorry, especially to Henderson.

Lois:How do you know that? The only person you saw me together with was Clark. Anyway, if I was dating Luthor, do you think I would still be here when he was on the way to the hospital?
Cat saw it.

Henderson:And I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Friends don't wear that type of dress when they go out.
LOIS: Ex-cuse me! I LIKE this dress! I wore it for ME!

Henderson:Of course it is. Your presence drew out terrorists, we need to know why.
LOIS: I don't know why. Terrorists always seem to either be obsessed with me or really, really, hate me.
FUENTES: /calling from off screen/ It's that latter!

Why else was he supposed to think from the picture with Cat's article.
That he shouldn't prejudge someone based on one piece of evidence.
CLARK: Ooops.

So now it is her fault Luthor is not in jail.
She doesn't have the evidence to convict Lex, so even if Henderson did know, Lex would still be a free man.

“Oh, Kent. You’re lucky that your partner can read lips and was able to communicate with us through the window of the stairwell door;
Lois:Oh know, another person is on to his "reading lips".
LOIS: Geeze, was I the last person in Metropolis to discover Clark's secret identity?

I half want to say it should be "and would have sent". The phrasing there suggests that they did send the SWAT team to rescue, since otherwise without talking to Kent they wouldn't have done so.
Yes, that's probably more grammatically correct.

Lois:Yes, one where Clark had to admit to me that he is SM, hmm, maybe I could be in Hawaii now with him enjoying his other talents even now.
HENDERSON: Or...

Well, he did try to. He didn't want to give Luthor any ideas about his abilities.

OK, actually, I don't see why he didn't explain what he was doing to Lois.
He didn't want to give himself away to the others in the room.

I still don't get how he did that without her noticing if they were facing the same way.
Their torsos were faced the same way, but not necessarily their faces.

Clark:But it was so much more fun to whisper sweet nothings in her ear.
True.

To be fair, Clark was going to give her a straight answer, before Perry interrupted.
LOIS: I'll believe it when I *hear* it!

She really should just tell Clark and start working with him on the project. Especially since that is what Perry is most likely to tell her to do.
GENERAL PUBLIC: That's strange. Didn't you hear on LNN that members of the Daily Planet staff was held hostage last night, yet there isn't anything about it in the paper this morning.

I think you wanted to say "as she walked up".
Thanks. Fixed.

Lois:No, Clark would never have let me die.
PERRY: Last time I checked, he wasn't up there when you got the bomb strapped to your chest.

Lois:So he is below gofer level.
How sad that College Students are considered under gofers.

I think that should be "want to add".
Fixed. Thanks.

I think you want to say "bomb and didn't". The last part really does not work as "wasn't".
huh

Even Clark who had been cloned and had just been involved in exposing the president as a clone took a while to think "maybe this Lois is a clone" when she was acting off.
Well, the cloning of a fully functional adult is quite unbelievable.

I think Clark would say "not what I was".
Fixed. Thanks.

That should either be "Inspector Henderson interrupted" or "Inspector Henderson's voice", but probably the first works just fine.
Fixed. Thanks.

I am to the point where I absolutely am only rooting for this Clark to end up with this Lois, especially since she is pregnant with his child. OK, I don't really think she is pregnant, but I still am fully rooting for them to get together.
So, that's one vote for Clark raising his child and no votes for Lex.
LOIS: WHAT?! thud

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.