Clark would start to kiss down her throat, his hands on her back slipping down to her waist.
smile1 more touching.

His fingers would gently pull up the fabric of her… Oh, wait, she was wearing a cocktail dress, that wouldn’t work.
He's Superman, of course it would work. He can pull up the fabric anywhere she wants him to.

His hands would glide down past her waist to her thighs.
Sort of like what happened at the Metro Club?

Her lips finally free, Lois would ask him, “Truth time, Clark. What are you really?”
Clark:Your soul mate.

Clark would stop kissing her and lean back to stare at her in horror, and suddenly realize that he needed to switch his laundry out of the washing machine, or some other highly plausible, yet ridiculous, excuse and run out the door.
I doubt he would run if she asked that. Wouldn't he want to stay and figure out what she knows?

Hmmmm. Maybe he wasn’t the only lunkhead in this relationship.
She forgot to handcuff him first.

Asking him to tell her his secret while they’re making out.
Makeout first, ask later when he is satiated and out of energy. Then he can't run so easily.

No, that was definitely more a question to ask him over a meal.
On if it is spaghetti and she is rubbing him like she did the last time they shared pasta.

Lois grinned. Breakfast would be a good time to talk or, better yet, brunch.
So do him first, then expose that she knows?

Not that she would allow them to become intimate without him telling her the truth,[Quote]

But she did at the hospital.

Lois:I didn't know he was keeping a secret from me then.

Reader:Because he had fully explained about his Italian origins by then?

Lois:OK, I knew he was keeping something from me, but he had nearly died, the world was about to end, and anyway, I love thrills. Jones could have walked in on us at any moment.

[Quote]but she could still fall asleep in his arms on his sofa.
Only if she tells him the truth about the hospital first.

Lois:I said, I could fall asleep, not him.

He could pick her up, carry her into his bedroom, and snuggle with her.
smile1 more closeness. Although this will only happen if she tells him the truth about the hospital first.

His warm breath sending shivers of anticipation through her hair and down her neck to her spine.
Why do I have this strong suspicion she would not manage to put off being intimate until after brunch in this case, even if he has not told her The Secret TM.

Anyway, Lois needed to handcuff Clark to her wrist again before she pressed him on the matter.
Would that really stop him from running away?

Lois:It is a win/win situation. If he does not want to show me he is superman, he stays in the handcuffs. If he does break them, well he has shown me he is Superman. He has to tell me.

Hmm, this does remind me, it is Lois's fault she does not know. Clark was totally going to tell her at least 2 times but she cut him off and prevented him from telling her. grumble at her stupid exposing Luthor plan.

John Pack Lambert