I’ll send the Olsen twins over to give you their perspective.
help

‘Wow. Feeling the love, here,’ Clark thought, but he knew it was just the Chief’s way of pushing Lois’s buttons himself.
First Cat, then Rahelia, now Lois. I think they sent Perry to Paries and kept Claude.
[Linked Image]
Oh, we’re still talking about those buttons. My bad.

“You’re too close to it. You need a few minutes to decompress, darlin’.
Well, the bomb would have certainly reduced her compression level.

When you get back to the office, Kent can look over your mood piece and see if it needs any of his extra ‘fluffiness’.”
wave

(besides robbery, and was robbery enough of a ‘cause’ to consider them terrorists still?).
Baron Tempos: I think so. /puts ‘The Fox’ on top of Top 10 Terrorists list/ Now, let’s go and ‘interview’ the Lady Loissette. [Linked Image]

and that they weren’t too exhausted to do more than share a lingering kiss.
Wouldn’t that be a bummer if she finally got him naked and in the same bed as her and then she falls asleep?

Ugh, she hated that word. She wasn’t a ‘girl’, and Clark certainly wasn’t any ‘boy’. She would have to come up with a better word to describe their relationship to one another.
To be fair, back in the day boyfriend/girlfriend became fiancé/fiancée by the time boy and girl no longer applied.
ARIANNA CARLIN: Yes, I did write a book and the divestment of morals in today’s society and how loose women cause good-standing gentleman to forget all about their vows to their wives.
ELLEN LANE: I bought that book. Even had it autographed.

Hmmmm. Maybe he wasn’t the only lunkhead in this relationship.
Yah think?

Asking him to tell her his secret while they’re making out.
Better while he’s naked underneath her and she’s pinned him down. Yeah, that should douse things down a little. evil

Not that she would allow them to become intimate without him telling her the truth,
Riiiiight.

Anyway, Lois needed to handcuff Clark to her wrist again before she pressed him on the matter.
laugh

She really needed to create another word for what Clark was to her.
Sextoy?

Personal lunkhead would work for now.
laugh

Nobody ever told her anything.
LINDA: Maybe they would be more engaging if you slept with them more often?

“Superman killed a man, slitting his throat,” the man replied.
Now, *there* you have a headline.

Wow. She had met some stupid members of the MPD during the course of her career, but this guy took the cake and decorated it.
Ralph’s brother?

examine the evidence,
‘look at the proof’, since she’s using small words.

find the relevant ones
‘good ones’.

our justice system called ‘Innocent until Proven Guilty’.
that law thingy about you being a good guy until they find out you’re a bad guy

enforce the laws, especially that one.
keep the laws, and never forget about this one there.

Yeah, that should keep it to one syllable words. It’s still a mouthful, the entire tirade. Maybe if she used a comic, too?

“Was the knife found with the body?” she asked.
Superman could have used a fingernail.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.