Lois really was hoping to talk with the Chief while Clark was busy, so she knew he wouldn’t be listening in.
frown that she still insists on keeping this secret from Clark. Hmm, what will happen if Perry refuses to not tell Clark?

Actually, that wasn’t true. Clark was a good guy, and she doubted that he purposely eavesdropped on her conversations.
But what about accidentally eavesdropping?

One of the questions, which she wanted to ask him, was exactly how his super-hearing worked.
Next date.

Clark:I hope you like this spaghetti I made for you Lois.

Lois:How does your superhearing work?

Clark: jawdrop

Lois:Come on, you didn't expect the glasses to actually work as a disguise, when I have seen you without a shirt, now did you?

He had given a brief overview during the November heat wave while he was on trial,
Lois:So we know he does not proactively try to super-hear. In fact, it is more likely that not Super-hearing would cause temperature changes. Although come to think of it, that was probably all an evil plot by Lex Luthor.

but temperatures weren’t the only things heated that afternoon.
Lois:Especially when he took me in his arms. Oh wait, no that was the end of February in his hospital bed. Wrong memory.

She looked forward to someday being able to have a nice calm conversation with Clark
But there are so much more fun things than conversing to do with Clark.

about everything under the sun, and a few things past it.
Like the remains of Nightfall?

John Pack Lambert