She went back outside to see if Perry had gotten off the phone with Alice. She needed to let him know what she had found in Lex’s filing cabinet.
She really should just tell Clark and start working with him on the project. Especially since that is what Perry is most likely to tell her to do.

Perry closed the phone and turned in her direction as walked up.
I think you wanted to say "as she walked up".

“And you could’ve died up in the conference room,” Perry reminded her, his voice a tad softer.
Lois:No, Clark would never have let me die.

“I was just visiting, and what do you mean I’m a gofer?” Jimbo asked, turning on Lois. “I’m a student. I don’t work here!”
Lois:So he is below gofer level.

Anyway, she didn’t want add an extra scoop of bricks to Perry’s current stress level. “Yeah, I guess so.”
I think that should be "want to add".

He had been able to pry it enough open to peer inside, and that had been enough to tell him that it wasn’t a bomb or have a timing device on it.
I think you want to say "bomb and didn't". The last part really does not work as "wasn't".

Detective Henderson had discovered his driver’s license in his wallet,
So this is black Henderson, not white Henderson.

Apparently, he was used to working with Lois and had automatically brought the paperwork with him when he was needed at the Daily Planet.
We really need to see more of Detective Bob Henderson.

Then, he allowed Clark to observe as long as he didn’t interrupt, speak, or touch anything. Who knew that Inspector Henderson was the more easy-going one of the two Hendersons?
Bob Henderson:Bill's investigations do not usually involve things blowing up.

It would be another long sleepless night for Superman ahead.
frown it is looking like Lois won't get her wish.

John Pack Lambert