KatherineKent: Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Fantastic chapter again. Loved the quick talk between Lois and Clark. Loved Lois' daydream. *laughs* You did really well showing how people subtly change their daydream as it moves along. Plus Lois managed to grope .. uh.. feel that chest in her dreams. Good going Lois.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Did I? Well, there's no helping that.

I wonder what she wanted to speak to Perry about. Guess we won't find out for about ... 7 more updates [big grin].
She wanted to tell Perry that Lex has been researching the DP.

I'm so desperate for a full chapter of lovely WAFFY Lois and Clark and there was a chance it was getting close ... until you hit us with that ending. There is no way we'll see them together for ages now that Clark needs to look for the real bomb.
On the plus side, I just wrote a chapter of full of delicious bantering WAFF. laugh
LOIS: hyper
CLARK: [Linked Image]
On the negative side, I'm not going to tell you when I'm going to post it, especially since my characters may change my timeline before we get to it. (It's not within my 5 part cushion.)
LOIS & CLARK: /pointing at the other/ This is all *your* fault!

ARGH!
wave I'm still answering your FDK in turn. I think I did 124 yesterday, so only 10 behind the others, for now.

Kismatt: I'm glad you enjoy us dissing my story.

Superchick. [Rotflol] [Rotflol] [Rotflol]

*diez*

I swear, the FDK is almost as much fun as the chapter!
We try our best to entertain. wink

Laurach: Sorry about the FDK confusion. I had Labby bring your comments over here to keep everything cleaner.

Well glad they are all safe. The story still has lots of twists and turns to work out. I liked Lois's little fantasy there.
I figured where this story was headed, you Readers needed a little fantasy Double Fudge Crunch Bar to tide you over.

I am looking forward to them actually getting together, if they are going to at all. Will they ever save the original Clark? Will this Clark get his Lois or will these two end up being right for each other? 134 parts and still no answers.
Answers to those questions are coming, and I apologize that it's taking so long to get there.

I guess it will be a few novels worth by the time you are done. I wonder if you know where they are headed or if you just write it as you go.
I have written the end of this story already in my head and in my outline. Let's say that this story is a road trip from Boston to Los Angeles. There is a definite place I'm headed (Los Angeles) with certain spots we need to hit to get there (via Chicago, St. Louis, Denver, and Las Vegas), but between those markers (cities), I let my characters (my muse) have free reign to choose freeway or country road. My characters love those bumpy paths least taken, where they can camp and enjoy the scenery. I keep trying to coax them back onto the freeway, but they keep finding 'biggest ball of string' tourist spots to distract them. I've found that if I plot it out too much in advance then I lose the interest, drive, and creativity needed to finish. Currently, we're somewhere between St. Louis and Denver. Just remember there are some mountains between here and Las Vegas that we must over come.

I am still reading it though. More soon.
notworthy Thank you for still sticking with me. I'll be posting Part 140 tonight. Be careful what you wish for. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.